Concert

Some Info before you read this chapter -

Jungkook

-Jungkook is an idol in this one shot

- he is very famous

- he is 23 years old

- Hasn't met Y/n for 4 years now because of his busy schedule 

y/n

- Y/n is 16 years old 

- going to surprise Jungkook at his concert .

Let's start -

Y/n walked towards her closet and picked out some cloths for herself and got dressed 

this is what she wore 

After that heading towards the bus station she got inside and the  bus made it's way to the concert hall . 

Today Y/n was going to meet her brother after 4 years , the last time she saw her was at an award show that was held in Busan . They met for a few days and had a lot of fun . But now his schedule they are not able to meet and even talk . They are barely able to talk to each other . Jungkook hasn't seen his parents for about 5 years. They are always busy with their business and don't come home a lot they are hardly at home . Y/n stays with Halmoni . She does respects her parents a lot however they are not at home they are working for her only , Even though her parents and brother don't give her much time and attention she knows how much they love her deep inside . she was raised by her brother and Halmoni the most and is taught how to respect everyone and how everyone is equal . She is a very obedient child . A person everyone would want in their lives . Y/n is not like any other child who cries for toys and makeup or cloths she just cries for some love . She is not a brat but a good girl .She knows how much care and love her brother gave her . They both cherish each other . She wants to make them proud and not make them regret any value that they taught her . 

Making her way inside the stadium and getting all checked , doing the steps before entering . She went and sat on her VIP seat so that her brother could see her . Y/n did not tell him about her visit , she wants to surprise him . It was a concert in Busan . There were many people sitting wearing their Bias's caps , hoddie or holding banners . In one hand they had army bomb and other props . Y/n simply had a army bomb and a planner with the pictures of the members . She really wanted to hold a planner with only Jungkook's picture but poor Y/n was alone so she couldn't hold much stuff but she was happy with this only she could support all the members . 

Soon the concert started and Everyone started singing . Y/n was very happy to see Jungkook but he hadn't noticed Y/n yet . The members were all energetic and so was Army . Everyone sang in sync the fan chants had the power to motivate and energize the members . Y/n sang along with the music . 

you know that I can't , show you me , give you me~

Y/n sang the lyrics of The truth untold  , her eyes closed and she felt the music inside her . As she opened the eyes the first thing she saw was Jungkook staring at her with wide teary eyes . A smile appeared on her face . The small smile then transformed into a big wide bunny smile . She waved her hands at Jungkook . Who's tears escaped his eyes and he smiled . He appeared on the big screen and Armies started screaming seeing Jungkook cry . He hide his face quickly and Jimin came there to check on Jungkook . Jungkook quickly hide his face in the crook of Jimin's neck and cried Jimin caressed his back until his eyes landed on me who was looking at them with big doe eyes . His eyes widened and he quickly showed his eyes smile understanding why Jungkook was  crying . He laughed and looked at Jungkook . Jungkook now wiped his tears and flashed a Bunny smile and Y/n waved at them . Soon the other members also gathered and saw her .  as they again started dancing around. Y/n moved her hands as well . 

she was feeling very happy to see her Kookie oppa again . After the concert she went at the backstage and waited at the waiting area . She had bought VIP pass so she was allowed . Tapping her legs on the floor the door opened revealing Jungkook . Y/n got up and Jungkook came running towards her and Jumped to her hugging her tightly also causing her to sit back because of the force . She smiled but Jungkook started crying almost making her tear up as well . " oppa don't cry, I'll also cry" she spoke before she could break down "I can't stop , I missed you so bad ! " he said making Y/n cry on his shoulder . Minutes later they parted away . " you made me cry" Y/n said while wiping her tears " pabo it was you because of whom I cried " jungkook said doing the same . They chuckled at their own behevior . The next minute others entered the room . " hey Y/N!" Taehyung Chimed and ran to hug her . As they hugged she got up and one by one they all hugged her . " it's been soo long " Jin said while streching his hands . " I know right , last time we met was at the SBS awards " Namjoon added . " yes ! and That time I remember how Hobi started crying after he saw a shadow of a jacket " Yoongi spoke " YAH! I thought it was a cat ! and that night we had seen a very scary movie !" Hoseok shouted earning a chuckle from everyone . " that day was amazing! " Jimin commented " it sure was " Y/n said . " guys I think we should give the siblings some time alone " Jin said and other's nodded before leaving 

" how about we go to a the cafe ?" Jungkook asked and I nodded . We headed to the cafe and ordered our drinks . " so how's life " Jungkook asked " it's good " Y/n answered back 

" Bunny's and kookie's order " a waitress shouted and I looked at Jungkook . " hehe it was me who gave the name's " Jungkook giggled " who's Bunny ? " y/n questioned " you " Jungkook said and went to take the drinks from the counter . 

It was a VIP cafe only for VIP'S inside the stadium it was only me and Jungkook in there . 

When Jungkook returned he saw Y/n staring outside the window of the cafe with a big smile on her face , he kept the drink down on the table and asked y/n " what are you smiling at " 

Y/n shook her head and grabbed her vanilla mocha and took a sip so did Jungkook . then Y/n opened her mouth . " what will your reaction be If I say I am a trainee under YG entertainment " she said out of  blue making Jungkook's eyes widened " JINJA !?!" he shouted and y/n giggled and nodded . " OMO!! I am proud of you baby !" he said and hugged Y/n . " I just got a confirmation right now " she said " I am so lucky to have you as my sister "Jungkook said and pecked her lips ( a/n , I am so f-ing jealous ) "I am the luckiest sister " Y/n said .

________________________________________________________________________________

A/n 

hey guys , hope you enjoyed !

Vote and comment 

ignore the mistakes please ~