Bullies|15

As Y/n walked towards the Art store room of the school to grab some paints . She hummed along with Lisa's first solo single "Lalisa" . "say lalisa love me , lalisa love me" she sang along with the music. Her eyes were looking at distant . As she entered the art room she was met with someone she did not wanted to see , 

Emily.

She is the biggest bully , she loves to bully her . Just because Y/n's brother is Jungkook . Emily envy's Y/n alot . Emily is a senior . She is in Jungkook's class and Y/n is a junior but she bullies her just because Emily always insists Y/n to give her Jungkook's number or his hoodies and maybe some other things used by him , even set him up . But Y/n doesn't wants to bother her brother. He is very busy with his studies now a days because of the enterance exams . Even she hasn't told Jungkook about it . " hey B*tch ! " Emily said taking steps towards y/n followed by the minion twins . Jia and Mia . "what do you want Emily ?" Y/n said . " leave me alone I have work to do " y/n said and started walking ahead to take the paints away . 

" what's the hurry ? listen up I want you to set up a date for me with Jungkook-oppa " she said fiddling with the rem of her top . " He.is.not.your.oppa." Y/n said with gritted teeth and made fists . She hated it when someone calls her brother 'oppa' . Only y/n had the right to call him oppa no one else ! Just then she felt a rough punch on the side of her face making her stumble back wards . " yah! this little b*tch got some guts !" emily shouted and glared at y/n which she returned . Y/n straightened herself and looked at Emily . " yes , I got some guts and listen here I am not going to let my brother hang out with a girl like you" she said confidently but only receiving a slap from Emily . her face turned the other side with tears almost welling up . She hated voilence and so she was weak with all this type of stuff . 

" how dare you ! I am the perfect person for Jungkook-oppa-" Emily couldn't continue because Y/n shouted " Are you deaf or what ?! Didn't I say he is not your oppa !! he would hate it when you call him opp-" Another hard slap on the other cheek . Y/n's tears now almost fell but she blinked them away and clenched her jaw . " F*ck you !" she spat before leaving the 3 girls shocked in the room . It might have been the first time she cursed like this at some one older than her . But Emily deserved it . Sighing she went away from the Art room , she couldn't even get the paints now he will have to go to the other block's Art room as she didn't wanted to face these girls again .

Y/n's pov 

I have a class now so In  the class after the break I will go to the Block of seniors and get the paints . For now I focused on my Maths class. 

After the class was over I walked up to the cafeteria and was met with my best friend , Elle ."hey Y/niee !" Elle said " hey Elle" I replied just then she spoke "y/n-ah what's the bruise on your cheek . " what bruise?" I asked as I don't remember any bruise on my face or I didn't get hurt lately but then it came to my mind The slap I got from Emily . I let out an annoyed sigh " come on" I said to Elle and dragged her to the Medical room so that at least the doctor treats it so that it's not visible . As we reached the medical room . I heard some familar voice so I pulled Elle back . " what ?" Elle whisper yelled "I think Jimin oppa is inside " I whispered back to her but then I heard Jungkook oppa's voice making me and Elle run back to the cafeteria . I don't want Oppa to get to know about the situation . Sighing I sat back on the chair and started eating . " Y/nie what's that on your cheek" I suddenly heard someone's voice , not just someone - Jungkook oppa. 

I looked back to see him staring at me with a frown on his face . " Uh... in the morning someone by mistake hit me with a ball " I lied . " ohh did the nurse treat it ?" he said and held my chin and started observing the bruise . " no no it's not that bad , I will be alright " I said and removed his hand . He was a bit taken back by that but just shrugged it off , " alright then , take care" he ruffled my hair and went away . I finally heaved a sigh . 

After the break was over I entered the art room of the other block and started shuffling through the bottle of paints . Just then the lights of the room went off and the door got closed . I looked around and saw no one . But then someone pushed me and started kicking me . " You, deserve,this!" The person shouted and I understood it was Emily . She kicked me and punched me . tears were constantly falling down my eyes . They tore my shirt and and used a knife to make some scars . I screamed out of pain " aahhh!!o-oppa!!" I shouted but then she kicked me even more . "ahh!" I yelled and cried . Just then the door burst open . Revealing a boy but I really couldn't understand who it was because the lights were off . But as soon as I heard the voice a ray of hope rose in my body " the f*ck is happening here ?!" he shouted . I saw emily and the 2 looking at the person with shock . 

Author's pov

Y/n tried to cover herself up with her teared up t-shirt while crying . " T-tae Oppa , It's not what you think it is i-" emily started speaking but stopped when Taehyung oppa shouted "shut up! I;m not your oppa ! " he shouted and bend down to see who the girl was getting bullied because right now y/n's back was facing him . Just as he turned the girl around his eyes widened " Y/n?! " he shouted but when he saw her condition his eyes went wide . Just then Jungkook entered the room hearing y/n's name . " Y/n?!?!" he shouted seeing her sister's condition . Not wasting much time he took off his hoodie revealing his bare body . His toned abbs made Emily drool more over them . Jungkook covered y/n's body with it before picking her up from the floor . But as he turned his eyes around the room he saw Emily but before he could do anything .Taehyung spoke " Gguk leave , I'll take care of them " he spoke making the girls quiver because now they had messed up with the Student council and they could expel her in a go ! 

Jungkook carried y/n to the medical room and the nurse treated her wounds . 

" will you tell me now what's all this ?" he questioned 

" Emily has been bulling me ever since she got to know  that I'm your sister , I didn't wanted to bother you " she replied looking down . Jungkook sighed and cupped her cheeks " but you got yourself in trouble " He said " I'm sorry " Y/n mumbled . Jungkook kissed her cheeks " it's alright now let's go" he said and interwined his fingers with y/n's little ones . 

The three girls were directly expelled by the principal after what they did and now no one bullied y/n . 

_____________________________________________________________________

A/n 

Sorry for the late updates I'm busy with the other book and also my exams are coming so I won't update for some time 

Vote and comment 

also please read my other book " fight" it is also a sibling ff 

Love ~