Pool

Y/n: 14 years

Jungkook: 19 years

Jungkook and Y/n were watering the plants in the garden beside the pool . It was sunny today and windy . Jungkook was singing Euphoria and watering the greens . He was very busy and indulged in singing and using the water pipe so Y/n thought so a naughty idea . She looked to her side and dropped her water pipe and pushed Jungkook inside the pool . " You are the cause of my Euphoria aaaahhhhh!!!!" Instead of the high note his cry was heard . Y/n started laughing holding her stomach . Jungkook got his head out of the water and pushed his hairs back using his hands , his fingers made traces between his hairs . He did look handsome but for y/n it was a very funny scene . " haha oppa , gotch ya !" Y/n laughed " yah! you naughty brat ! " Jungkook shouted . 

He would have been mad because she interrupted his singing but seeing her laugh like that made Jungkook stop . He really liked when she laughed or smiled . After a few minutes of y/n's laughing session she finally gave her hands to Jungkook so that he could climb out but instead he pulled her inside . A loud gasp left her mouth but then it turned into a scream " aaah oppa!!" she screamed and now it was Jungkook's turn to laugh " haha , gotch ya!" Jungkook mimicked and Y/n pouted but Jungkook used his hands and splashed some water on her face so y/ n did the same and they continued splashing water on each other's face. Then y/n started swimming around and Jungkook followed her , pulling her close he hugged her tightly . They both were wet in water now . They enjoyed a lot in the water .

The little prank turned into a beautiful sibling moment for them. But as they got out . They both sneezed at the same time and then looked at each other with wide eyes . Before they could catch more cold they ran inside the house . They quickly made their way to their respective rooms and took a warm shower and changed later they drank milk together preventing them from having a cold 

_____________________________________________________________________________

a/n 

Vote and comment 

Lub ya~