Harrase

Y/n: 16 years

Jungkook : 20 years

It's been a month that Y/n and Zack have been dating . They both are happy with each other . Jungkook wasn't ready for this relationship but Y/n convinced him , it indeed took a long time but she convinced him . He still is not VERY happy but allows them to meet . Tonight Zack was going to come at y/n's house for a movie night . Zack had been acting sus for Y/n so she thought to clear all the doubt and confusion today . Jungkook had an important meeting so he had to go . Y/n was waiting for Zack and Jungkook had left . Soon Zack arrived and y/n let him in .. 

They sat on the couch but Zack said he wanted to go to y/n's room . Y/n was hesitant but  nodded and they went to y/n's bedroom . " so what happened why do we need to be here in my room " Y/n questioned " I wanted to have some fun " zack replied making y/n frown . " f-fun?" she shuttered and started feeling a bit nervous and uncomfortable . Then Zack pushed y/n on the bed and started kicking her forcefully . " zack leave ! " Y/n shouted but zack held her . Tears formed her eyes . She felt betrayed she thought he loved her and was innocent . Then Y/n gathered some strength and kicked his ball causing him to winch . But as Y/n was about to stand up he held her tight and ripped off her t-shirt . Now she was on her sports bra . He started moving his hands around here and there making her cry even more in disgust . Then he gave her some purple spots on Her stomach making her cry even more . he then moved his hands to her pant but then the door burst open revealing Jungkook . " Aish!" Zack cursed and got up all ready to fight Jungkook but right now Jungkook was more than mad he wanted to beat the sh*t out of Zack . 

Jungkook ran towards Zack and pushed him down to the ground and started punching him . Zack was taken off guard by the sudden attack he could never fight the angry muscle  bunny . after a few more punches he was knocked down then Jungkook looked the other side to see his little sister half naked crying  . he ran to her side and took out his shirt and covered her with it . Now Jungkook was half naked but he didn't care and not thinking any more he hugged y/n quickly and kissed her forehead . Y/n kept and crying and Jungkook stayed like that the whole time from the back he ordered some guards to take Zack away . 

Y/n obviously broke up with zack and he was thrown into jail . y/n and jungkook held a deal of not having a boy friend till the age of 20 . Y/n was a bit traumatized but soon healed and Jungkook never left her alone then . Y/n made a small change in her life . 

_________________________________________________________________________

A/n

I am planning on writing a another J.Jk brother ff but it's not like a one shot or something but hopefully you like it , I will write it after I finish this ff and it this will have about 20 one shots ? 

Idk...anyways 

Love and comment