idol touch| 19

*Jungkook: 25*

"like hot sweet sauce" Black rose,  one of the most successful girl groups of the 4th generation performed their new song Hot sweet. The group was formed 5-6 months back by Big Hit entertainment. No doubt they are already getting so many awards. Their debut song was Menu time  That song and M/V broke so many records, it got nearly 100 million views on the first day itself!

 Black Rose consisted of only 4 members. Song Jina or Dusk(stage name) is the Unnie of the group, the oldest! The main Rapper and lead dancer. Yang Yana or Lisha (stage name) is the second oldest, she is the lead vocalist and lead rapper. Lee Jisoo or Keir (stage name) the 2 youngest is the center and lead vocalist. then comes the last member the Maknae of the group Jeon Jung-mi or Lilith holds the position of the main Vocalist and Visual. 

The Melon Music Awards is a major music awards show that is held annually in South Korea and organized by Kakao M through its online music store, Melon. A bunch of different artists performs at the show with enthusiasm. The fans are always cheering for their idols happily and supporting them. Idols too join and support the idols. 

BTS cheered for their juniors and saw them happily but one of them had hope, proudness, and happiness in his eyes. 

Jeon Jungkook, the older brother of Jeon Jung-mi or Lilith. He couldn't hide his happiness and had his famous bunny smile plastered on his face. The pride and honor he felt inside to see his little sister following her dreams, made him feel glad. 

Minutes later the performance ended as everyone clapped and cheered for 'em. Black rose went backstage and changed their dresses. 

Jung-mi's dress

Jung-mi's dress

her hair and makeup

her hair and makeup.

Black rose is considered as the Rookie of the year, the bad girls but the girls definitely have insecurities or their own moments. Just like other idols they act tough in front of the world but inside the pain the Idols go thru is unbearable. The unstoppable practice, strict diet, forced to wear what the stylist tells you to, remain mannered, to see whether you are not doing something that could be considered wrong, think twice thrice before taking any sort of action. It just stops your normal life but at the same point its fun. You're doing what you like.

The girls strolled to their seat and sat down beside their seniors-BTS and TXT who appreciated their work. The girls thanked them nicely and put their attention on the show. Jung-mi or Lilith was sitting on the seat but the worst part was she didn't had any towel to cover up her exposed leg. She was feeling uncomfortable. she kept looking around for help and rubbed her thighs with her hand. The other girls had little towel's which didn't really help them too but at least they had towels. her hot pack was also lost. It would at least give her a little cover and definitely warmth. 

She looked around in need of help. Her gaze met Jungkook's worried gaze he sighed and threw his hot pack which she caught and flashed him a cute smile. Jungkook looked around trying to find a staff but now he was called after all it was BTS's turn. He squirmed but left after sparing a worried glance at his sister. 

Jung-mi then caught an idol from jeva another boy froup. The boy's name was Astern. He was a foreign Idol. His gaze was on Jung-mi exposed legs as he was licking his lips and occasionally biting it too making Jung-mi super nervous. She licked her dry lips and looked away from his. Soon a staff approached her thankfully and she recognized that it was one of Jungkook's staff. 

He had send help for his sister. 

Just like that the show went on, BTS also performed and the ARMYs were screaming their lungs out! the light sticks were in sink. Everyone was singing along. It was a beautiful sight to see. Once the show ended all the idols started greeting each other. Lilith was bowing down while holding her top from the top avoiding her cleavage to be revealed. That's when Astern came towards her and removed her hands holding them in his catching Jung-mi off guard. 

"wha-" 

"Hello My lady" he kissed her hand and bowed down to her. Jung-mi chuckled and bowed down back with her head this time. "hello" She spoke. Astern's eyes just wouldn't spare a glance to his members who were constantly searching for him. He didn't looked away for even a bit he just stared at Jung-mi's body. Making her uncomfortable. She tried to take her hands back but he didn't listen. "Astern-ssi.." She whispered earning a nod from him. "I-I have to go.." She pointed at her bandmates. He chuckled and let go off her hand. 

"see you soon." He spoke and winked. Jung-mi quickly rushed away from there towards her members and BTS. She looked at Jungkook who stared back at her like reading her thoughts. He held her hand and pulled her beside her while everyone walked out of the stage after waving at the fans one last time. 

"what happened?" He asked. "Astern from Jeva.. is ...weird" She then explained him. Jungkook clenched his fists and spoke up. "stay away from that b*stard" He said thru gritted teeth. Jung-mi nodded and then they parted ways to their dressing rooms. 

Everyone changed into better and comfortable cloths. Jung-mi wore a neon cropped top and ripped shorts. All the members exited the room and waited for their seniors to join them but guess who joined 'em instead

Yes, Astern. 

Jung-mi hid behind her members. She had told them and they seemed furious and also disappointed in themselves for not being able to protect their maknae. 

Astern smirked and fished his hands in the pockets of his ripped jeans. "hey girls" He said casually. "Hi astern" Jina being the oldest greeted him with a small smile. Astern nodded and his eyes searched for Jung-mi who was hiding behind Jisoo. He made his way towards her and held her by her thighs. She squirmed and pushed him away. The others were alarmed as they stood in front of Jung-mi. But it didn't bother Astern. He bitterly chuckled and pulled Jung-mi by her waist from behind. "don't hid baby" he smiled and pulled her  closer. 

But before anyone could do literally anything a punch was thrown on Astern's face. He fell down on his knees. as Jina pulled Jung-mi who glanced at her furious brother standing there glaring at Astern. 

Astern looked up and laughed. "older brother to rescu-" before he could complete Jungkook already had kicked him once again. But before he could go further. Namjoon held him as the guards held Astern and took him away. 

"dare I see you near the girls anymore!!" were Jungkook's words before looked at Jung-mi. His eyes softened as he ran towards her and embraced her. 

"I thought I told you to stay away from him" Jungkook sighed. "he came himself" Yana pointed out. "you good" He asked his sister and caressed her hair. She nodded and looked at him. "He's bad" She whispered. "I know" He said and kissed the top of her head. 

"but its alright, I'm here now. don't worry" He assured her and smiled. Jung-mi nodded. 

"Thank you" 

_____________________________________________________________________

a/n

stupid chapter I know

sorry

School started again and I'm now again occupied 

Thanks for reading

Vote and comment