Stand up for koo against the Bad Ex.| 11

* Jungkook: 18 years *

"Y-Yoona?" Jungkook asked hesitantly tapping the girls' shoulder. The girl turned around with wide eyes and looked at Jungkook who had a confused look on his face. "J-Jungkook?!" Yoona said shocked. Jungkook's gaze shifted to the boy who had his arms wrapped around Yoona's body and was kissing her earlier. 

"Who are you?" Jungkook asked with a hint of anger and pulled his girlfriend, Yoona to him. "her boyfriend" The boy replied pulling Yoona to himself but Jungkook didn't let him. "shut up! she's my girlfriend and I'm her boyfriend!" Jungkook raged and pulled Yoona behind him then walked towards The boy ready to attack him any moment. "ask her if you don't believe me?" The boy shrugged and pointed towards Yoona who was shivering because she knew she was in trouble. 

"baby, what is he saying? tell him I'm your boyfriend! " Jungkook said to Yoona. "J-Jungkook" Yoona stammered. "what?" Jungkook asked her staring down at the girl. "I-" Yoona tried to tell him. "you what..?" Jungkook was  now getting a hint of what was going on but he wasn't ready to accept the truth. "you what Yoona!?" Jungkook held Yoona's shoulder and shook her body. 

"I cheated on you!!" Yoona confessed shattering Jungkook's heart into million pieces. "Y-you are lying r-right?" Jungkook chuckled bitterly. Yoona sighed deeply and pushed Jungkook aside going towards the boy. "he's Chris, my boyfriend!" she held the boy names Chris or her boyfriend. "y-Yoona, you-" words struck in Jungkook's throat. "I'm sorry but now I don't want to see you, I don't love you anymore! please leave!" Yoona said and left with Chris. "Yoona stop!" Jungkook called out for her but she ignored him and went away with her boyfriend leaving the poor heartbroken boy behind. 

Tears left Jungkook's eyes as he grabbed onto his hair and pulled them tightly. He started crying madly in the bar. But the moment he saw the bar counter and drinks lined up. He dragged himself there and sat on a seat. Grabbing onto the bottle of alcohol and chugging it in without mixing the hard liquid. But the moment the bartender spotted him he snatched the bottle away from him. "what the f*ck!?" The bartender said madly. "g-Give that to me!" Jungkook madly yelled at the boy. 

"stop! this is Bacardi! it's hard! you are drinking it directly that too without mixing!" The boy shook his head and took out a glass he poured some cock in it and added the alcohol. 

"here" He handed the glass to Jungkook who chugged it in, in one go. "easy bro, would you like to share your problem with me?" The boy asked. Jungkook looked up at him not in his full senses. "why?" He asked. "well, sharing problems is not bad, it's good" The bartender spoke. 

Jungkook took a deep sigh and nodded. "my girlfriend cheated on me" He said. 

.

.

.

Jungkook stumbled inside the apartment and fell on the couch. "aahh" he let out a sigh and stared at the ceiling. Just then the sound of a door opening was heard. a girl dressed in unicorn costume came out while rubbing her eyes. "Koo?" Y/n voiced. 

Jungkook looked up at his little sister who was dressed in the cute costume and was sleepy. "Y/nie" He said with a pout same as Y/n's and opens his arms for her. Y/n went to him and jumped in his arms but soon she smelled the strong odor of alcohol through his skin pores. "you smell bad" She tilts her head to the side away from Jungkook. 

Jungkook sighs and ignores her again pulling her close. But the smell disgusts her and she moves her head. "koo, It's bad" Y/n grunts. 

"urgh!" Jungkook madly pushes the little girl causing her to fall down from the couch. He's frustrated enough already and wanted to get some comfort from the little one but only gets the tantrums.