Change

Ever since y/n broke up with Zack she was a bit depressed and was eager to make a change in her life . She was feeling trapped, she felt that Zack had control over her . She also felt ashamed that she isn't able to protect herself . The girl was scared to face her brother or you could say hesitant .  Jungkook thought to give her some time to make herself go easy . He surely was very mad but was worried at the same time.

Y/n entered the Bathroom and grabbed scissors and brought them to her hair and chopped them off . 

Girls after breakup always need changes and for y/n it would make a big difference because Zack loves her long hairs and even she did herself. But it felt neccessary to her . She turned into a whole bag girl after that . Her transformation would surely shock everyone and she wanted to see their reaction . 

her short hairs

her short hairs .

she kind of liked them but really missed her long hairs . She jumbled into her closet and choosed the cloths she wanted to wear and got dressed .

 She jumbled into her closet and choosed the cloths she wanted to wear and got dressed

then she went downstairs and saw her  brother siting on the couch . She has been a bit distant with him so she ran and hugged him from the back which made Jungkook shocked and happy at the same time . He really missed those touchy and sweet hugs of y/n. She has always been clingy and cuddly . Jungkook acts like he hates it but inside it's the thing he loves the most but would never accept it . Y/n felt way more confident now after the change a rush of relief went through her body and also Jungkook's body to see y/n well now and back to herself . As Jungkook turned his head he saw y/n's short hair and dressing style a gasp escaped his mouth ."y-y/n , your h-hair ?" he asked " how is it , I made a change ! " Y/n answered ." you look beautiful ! " he said and kissed her cheeks . 

" I feel way more confident now oppa ! I can finally be back to myself ! " Y/n said " Yes , that's my girl ! " Jungkook spoke and high fived y/n . 

____________________________________________________________________________

A/n 

Sorry for the small chapter's 

I am kind of occupied because of the other book but I will try my best and also I got my examination date sheet yesterday so now I am more busy with it . anyways I will try my best !

Please read my other book as well 

Vote and Comment ~

Love~