Responsibility | 15| 1/2

*Jungkook: 19*

Jung-mi grabbed a pair of stockings and footwear completing her outfit. 

She exited her room and went to the dinning hall. "Mimi-ah you call your brother" The maid said serving the breakfast. "why me?" Jung-mi whined. "go Jung-mi-ah" The maid Mrs. Choi insisted. Jung-mi groaned and dragged herself to her brother's room. She didn't wanted to go but had to. 

With a deep sigh she knocked on his door earning no response. She tried again and again but didn't received any response. "I'm entering your room or you can just skip school today" she said. The next moment the door opened revealing a half naked Jungkook. he had taken a shower and his hair was wet. "stop bothering me" Jungkook hissed. Jung-mi sighed and spoke up. 

"Nana is calling you" she said referring to Mrs. Choi and was about to leave but Jungkook held her wrist. "Give me your cloths" He ordered. "what? you don't have cloths of your ow-" Jung-mi frowned and was taunting him but Jungkook cut her off. "Ara needs it" He said. 

Jung-mi snickered disapprovingly "I'm not giving my cloths away to just any random slut" She said and left. Jungkook poked his inner cheek with his tongue. "Guess I'll have to wear your cloths" The girl named Ara said, she was wrapped around in a towel as well. "yeah, wait..." Jungkook turned around and opened his closet. He entered inside and exited the closet with a pair of white oversized shirt and by chance there was Jung-mi's black shorts in his closet. Maybe it was misplaced? He handed it to Ara. She wore them and combed her hair. The two went outside the room and to the dinning table. 

Jung-mi was sitting on the dinning table with a piece if toast in her mouth. She was not even chewing onto it, it was just inside her mouth whilst she was using her phone. "stop using it you little-!" Mrs. Choi smacked Jung-mi's head. "sorry nana" She kept her phone aside and rubbed her head. Her eyes went to the girl, Ara. She saw that Ara was wearing a oversized white t-shirt and Jung-mi's shorts. "hey! that's my!" she pointed at Ara's leg. " Kookie gave it to me" Ara said and sat down. "your COCKIE doesn't owns my stuff! you thief!" Jung-mi glared at Jungkook who was not looking at her. 

" Jeon Jung-mi take that back" Jungkook said coldly. "what if I don't" Jung-mi said folding her arms on her chest and leaned back on her chair. "stop talking back to your older brother" Ara butted in earning a death glare from Jung-mi. "tell me Jungkook, what will you do?" she said leaning towards him with her hand on the dinning table now. "you're grounded for a month, no phone, no electronics" He said looking up at her now. His gaze was cold, his eyes didn't hold any emotions for his sister. But she knew he was raging internally. 

"what makes you think, I'll listen to you? You can.not.control.me.Jeon Jungkook" She said leaning forward emphasizing every word. Jungkook was holding a glass of water. Out of anger he smashed the glass in his hand. The little shards pierced through his skin, making his hand bleed. "Kookie!" Ara freaked out when she saw Jungkook's hand covered in blood. She covered her mouth with her palms. 

"Jungkook!" Mrs. Choi said scared, she quickly dragged the boy who was staring at his sister with that one look, that could literally kill someone. Jung-mi was not different, she didn't cared if it hurt him or anything. she stared at him with her fire eyes. 

"What type of sister are you!? Jungkook is hurt because of you!! you're the worst!!" Ara screamed at Jung-mi standing up. Jung-mi shot her head towards Ara and glared at her. 

"B*tch I'm not his sister, he doesn't treats me like one and never will all he does is bringing in sluts at our home and moaning all night! and you are one of the sluts" Jung-mi told Ara who's eyes widened. She pulled Jung-mi's hair. "you little rascal! how dare you say that!? I'm a slut? Jungkook loves me and that's the truth! shut up!" Ara said. Jung-mi screamed for a mere then she held Ara's hand and twisted it behind her back making Ara scream this time. "you'll see that in a few days... or no wait... a few HOURS " Jung-mi said and left her hand. "aah! you're crazy!" She cried and ran to Jungkook. 

"oh yes, I am crazy...stay away from me or else you'll meet with hell" Jung-mi smiled sending shivers down Ara's spine. This girl is really crazy, Ara thought to herself. 

Jung-mi grabbed her bag and phone before barging out of the house. She walked the down the streets and started feeling dizzy. With a annoyed look she took cover of a shed and leaned on a wall, trying to get her senses back. But nothing seemed to work. The last option was to take the medicines, with shaky hands she grabbed for the emergency kit in her bag and pulled out her medicines. With the money she had, she bought a water bottle and gulped in the medicine with water. Minutes later her vision and brain got clearer.

She is sick of this life. Her parents left Jung-mi with Jungkook so that they could be relaxed, little did they know what type of life Jung-mi is living here. Jungkook is a playboy, he always brings a girl at home to f*ck her up. He doesn't pays any attention to His sister, even after knowing that she is suffering, she had anxiety and now instead of improving her condition is getting worse and worse. 

Jung-mi is taking high dose medicines without anyone's knowledge. These medicines were given to her by a doctor long back,  resulting in critical situation later on. Her parents stopped giving Jung-mi those medicines but she still has the prescription which helps her buy the medicines. 

Little does she know that her health is getting worse because of the does. Jungkook did take care of his sister for starting few years but then as he grew up and joined a gang, he became a bad boy, a b*stard and totally forgot that there is a patient at home. They fight every day for no reason. Instead of being Quiet that an anxiety patient should be, she is even louder. 

The sibling's parents are in America. They get good news everyday without knowing that they are fake. 

Actually Jung-mi is on her death bed. If she does not gets treated quickly she might die.....

Jung-mi was about to resume walking when she felt someone hold her wrist. She turned around and saw Jungkook, alone. "wha-?"

"what did you eat?" Jungkook asked seriously. "none of your business" she said and tried to take his hand off her wrist. "Jung-mi, tell me" He said sternly and tightened his grip on her wrist. Jung-mi felt panic rising inside her body. It was the side affect of the medicine, maybe, but Jungkook did not know about that. Jungkook understood she is panicking and tensing. 

Without thinking twice he pulled her in his arms and caressed her back. This was the first time Jungkook had hugged Jung-mi in these years. First action of affection. She felt sad and started crying in his arms. Jungkook wasn't able to understand what this was. He opened her bag without Jung-mi's knowledge and saw a medicine packet. 

he pulled it out and read the name internally. His eyes widened. 

No. No. No. No. pleas no!! No! no!.. J-Jung-mi... Jungkook internally cried. This can't happen. he wasn't buying any sh*t. This was just unbelievable. 

How can she take such heavy dose of medicines. Jungkook started blaming himself for this now. 

he felt Jung-mi's body falling off. But before she could fall he held her. The girl was sleeping in his arms. The first thing that came to his mind was....doctor. With Jung-mi in his arms he ran to the hospital nearby. 

"Jeon Jung-mi; anxiety patient.... she's been taking these m-medicines..."  He showed the nurse the medicines while panting. 

The nurse took the packet and widened her eyes. 

"t-this.."

_____________________________________________________________

a/n

I don't know what I'm doing

please put some requests down here.