First meeting | 3

Announcement: FROM NOW ON I'LL NOT USE "Y/N". I'LL CHANGE HER NAME TO 'JUNG-MI' INSTEAD. MAYBE, MAYBE I'LL CHANGE THE NAME IN THE FUTURE IF I GET BORED, REVIEWS ON THE NAME?

IT'S NOT THE BEST BUT A NAME THAT KIND OF MATCHED JK'S. 

____________

*Jungkook: 15*

Jungkook looked outside the window of the car, feeling nervous but extremely happy at the same time. He could not be happier. His father appeared out of blue at the boarding school and told Jungkook to come home with him. Today was Jung-mi's 3rd birthday party. 

Jung-mi, Jungkook's little sister whom he has never met. yes, the boy was in a boarding school and his parents never bothered picking Jungkook up and taking him home so that he could see his sister, even when she was born. It caused a very bad relationship between Jungkook and his parents. Jungkook was so happy when he got to know he is going to be an older brother. But all his happiness died when no one came to pick him up from school on the day she was born.

He waited for a few days, weeks, months and now years. But today suddenly his father came to the school and took him home. Right now their in the car, the atmosphere is thick and awkward. Mr. Jeon does feel guilty now. He tried talking to Jungkook but he was very mad at his father. But Mr. Jeon understood that it was his fault. 

Before Jung-mi was born there was a conflict between Mr. Jeon and His wife that continued to the day when their daughter turned one year old. Also because of Mrs. Jeon's pregnancy, she had to take a leave from the company and Mr. jeon was also busy taking care of his wife causing the company to go in a loss. The company wasn't stable at all. But after a while Mr. Jeon and Mrs. Jeon understood how badly they needed each other, causing all the grudges to vanish. 

Mrs. Jeon saw how stressed Mr. Jeon used to be and Mr. Jeon missed his wife's presence. No matter what they loved each other and now that everything is fine they were ready to surprise Jungkook. 

They didn't wanted their son to see that his family is struggling. They wanted to solve all the problems and then welcome him. They even tried to tell him but Jungkook thought it was just an excuse. 

"we're here, excited to meet Jung-mi? She's so eager to see you, your sister is just as pretty as yo-" Before Mr. Jeon could finish Jungkook had already taken his bag and got out of the car. Mr. Jeon sighed sadly and placed on a fake smile once he got out. "c'mon, let's go!" He called for Jungkook extending his hand for Jungkook to hold it but Jungkook opted to walk alone. he was ahead of Mr. Jeon. Sad man, he chased his son and spoke up. "how long will you be mad at appa and eomma? we are sorry, really... please Jungkookie" Guilt filled in Mr. Jeon's voice.

Jungkook bit his lower lip and thought for a second before taking His father's hand. 

maybe one step for now is enough? it won't cause any harm? Jungkook thought to himself. 

Mr. Jeon smiled and held his son's hand back tightly. They started walking towards the entrance. Once they entered the house Jungkook saw all the changes in the house. The wall which had Jungkook's hand and footprint when he saw little had another photo frame of another pair of palm and feet. He smiled to himself thinking that it must be his sister's. 

It wasn't the same coffee table, the old table was in white color and now it was a wooden textured table. Now there weren't as many photo frames, little sculptures or savoniar  or vase. He frowned because as far as he remembers his mother loved collecting all that. 

"your sister likes breaking things, so we had to remove all that" Mr. Jeon answered once he noticed Jungkook's confused face. 

"Jung-mi stop running! wear your socks!" Mrs. Jeon yelled chasing a little girl running away from her mother. She was wearing a yellow dress, her hairs were in two buns and bangs on her forehead. A cute white and yellow hair band.