Injured| 17

Jungkook: 23

* You can visualize Y/n through the picture given above *

The sunrays reached the room and kissed Y/n's face. She rubbed her eyes and used her hand to protect her eyes from the sun's rays. She scrunched her face because she wanted to sleep more. But then remembered about the school. With a frustrated sigh, she got out of bed and dragged herself to the bathroom. 

After doing her morning routine she combed her hair into a long ponytail and wore her cloths 

this is what she wore.

Y/n had a simple yet amazing fashion sense, she could pull off any dress. Thanks to her visuals and body. A sleek and elegant figure that many other girls envied because she had it naturally without any surgeries whereas the others had to get surgeries. 

She went downstairs with her phone and backpack in her hand. Reaching the living room and then the dinning area which was empty but only for now. she sat on her usual seat and waited for her brother until she heard some footsteps coming from upstairs. Just one glance upstairs she saw her older brother coming downstairs after getting dressed up. 

He walked downstairs with his normal cold gaze

Let me introduce you to him. This is Jeon Jungkook. The most scary, cold, intimidating, hot, young, handsome and powerful Mafia. Everyone is scared of him even Y/n, she doesn't really talks to him or never even dares to disrespect him. Like she lives with the most scary person here what do you expect. Jungkook likes it when people are scared of him but sometimes he doesn't wants Y/n to be scared of him.

The two kids live alone in a big ass mansion. Just some maids and many-many bodyguards. Their parents died when Y/n was just 3 years old. She has lived with her brother through out. Jungkook was aspired to follow his parents footpath. So he built the mafia empire even though he was scared for Y/n's life because many of his Rivals might target her but it was his parents last wish. He fulfilled it.

"Good morning oppa" Y/n said and looked at him with a small hesitant smile. He sat down and wished back " morning" He replied in his cold voice. Both of them had their breakfast in silence.