MakiXFem!Reader

[Requested by YoshiisaurusKokichi

[Has spoilers for Maki's backstory and character, and talks/plans of murder

[Your POV]

I checked the victims card saw the basic information like their name and so so. I reread it and saw their was another assassin I was working with.

-Card-

Victim:

Foki Hiwota

Masculine

Home address-Teiro street 478

Number-###-###-####

Lives alone but has better hearing.

Has dark brown hair and darker skin then most, as well as brown eyes. Wears darker colored long sleeves and grey sweatpants most of the time.

Has no known family except for a cat

Cat: A orange tabby that meows alot

Add extra help

You will be working with another assassin named Maki Harukawa, who is also getting this card and note. You will meet at the local store of the victim.

-Card-

I stared at the end and let it go, knowing one of us could just do it and split the money. I went into my small bag of weapons and grabbed a crossbow and put it in a storage bag for later. I went to a McDonald's to grab some food before the long.

[Maki's POV]

I stared down at the card and thought of abandoning this case because of the other person. I didn't even need the side money but then again if I didn't do this I could be fired or worst. I let a huge sigh out and walked into the town to get ready for the meet-up.

[Y/N's POV]

I waited looking at my watch for the time back and back until it was time, I decided to go in the store for a bit while waiting and saw some cool things. I saw a [color] cow plush and felt a bit of love for it, the hugged it before checking my wallet for the money to pay for it. I had just enough for it and grabbed a basket to put it in.

After buying it I saw it was pass the time and went out quickly seeing a few people. I looked at the person and determined it must be a girl and looked again. I headed to one leaving her car and tapped on her shoulder.

"Hello miss? It's your friend [Y/N]"

"Uhm, sorry I'm not a miss"

"Oh! Sorry! I messed up, are you Maki?"

"No, my name is Taki, close"

"Ok, sorry ma'a- sorry person"
I left awkwardly and ran over to the other girl and tapped her shoulder.

"Yes?"

"Are you Maki?"

"Yes, I asumme your [Y/N]"

"I am, I guess I've never seen another girl but me be a assassin"

"Not so loud, and are you blind? You don't see anyone else"

"Yea yea, sorry for being loud"
I put the plushie in my crossbow bag and we left to be on a "walk" to Foki's place.

[At Foki's place lmao]

I knocked on the door and signaled for Maki to hide while he came out and I saw his shirt had some gamer slogo, I acted nice but felt really bittersweet.

"Do you do anything?"

"I play the Nintendo for a living"

"How?"

"Maybe subscribe to me? I have a twitch"

"Maybe, I don't watch that often"

"Thanks, you'll be my 4th millionth subscriber!"

"Ah"
He shows me his collection of games and a arrow came from behind me right into his head. I threw a vase at his shirt and left quicky with Maki. Making sure we would just be walker-bys. After we were out of town I got anxious for a get-away car.

"What about your car?"

"Stolen, I'm sure they'll find the difference"

"Ok, thanks for shooting him when you did"

"Yea, he seemed like a guy in his mom's basement"

"F*ckin collecter"
We had a small giggle and no oje questioned us by hearing it. Even the kids thought it was a conversation. I saw a familiar car roll up and saw one of my co-workers.

"Come in, I can get you out faster"

"I don't take cars randomly"

"Right princess, c'mon [Y/N]"
I got in and felt like I had a better mission then most, as well as easier except for the Nintendo part.