- S E V E N -

~ Philza's pov ~

I leave my bedroom rubbing my eyes waking me up slightly and go to check on the boys, I firstly go to Technos room who is fast asleep in his bed, I smile at the sight. Techno always has trouble sleeping so to see him actually asleep for once made me feel proud.

Next, I head to Tommy's room, I open the door and look to my left to see an empty bed. I instantly begin to panic thinking of the worst things possible, wondering if he had ran away from us.

I rushed as quick as possible to Wilburs room to see the two boys passed out spread across wilburs bed facing opposite ways to each other and from what I could see Tommy was clutching onto a cow plushy. I let the panic leave my body while letting out a small chuckle before heading downstairs to make breakfast.

For breakfast I decided to make some toast and put some cereal boxes out so they had a selection, I didn't really know what Tommy likes to eat so it was best to keep it simple just like I did when Techno and Wilbur first arrived.

As I was preparing the food for everyone when I heard movement coming from upstairs, it obviously wasn't Techno so it had to be Wilbur or Tommy. After a minute or so I saw Wilbur making his way to the table while rubbing his eyes waking himself up while as well as letting out a loud yawn.

"Morning Wil" I greet him.

"Morning dad, what's with all the food?" He furrowed his eyebrows.

"Well I didn't know what Tommy likes to eat so I decided to put loads of things out"

"Oh well that's good for me because I'm starving, he's not awake yet"

"I know I saw you two and he was completely passed out, so were you I would've thought you would still be asleep"

"Yeah he couldn't sleep so I let him in and I actually don't know why I'm awake to be honest" He shrugged.

"Better than wasting your day I suppose" I say while heading to the stairs "gonna go wake the boys up other wise they'll miss breakfast"

I make my way to Technos room first, I knock on the door before entering the room and see him snoring lightly while his arm hanged off the bed slightly. I knew that I wasn't going to be able to wake him instantly. I opened the curtains letting light in before going over to him and shaking him receiving a huge groan from him.

"Its not even school today what are you doing?" He asked half asleep with his eyes closed.

"We are having breakfast together so hurry up and come downstairs" I smile.

"Whatever"

"I mean it Techno, be downstairs in a few minutes"

"Ugh fine"

Next I moved onto Tommy who was still sleeping peacefully in Wilburs room, I walk over to him quietly and lightly shake him awake. He jumps up out of his slumber looking panicked, I give him a quick sorry and let him know that there is breakfast downstairs to which he follows me down stairs to the kitchen