- S I X T Y F I V E -

~ tommys pov ~

i sat in the chair next to his desk as i waited for phil to answer the phone and when he did i just stayed silent.

"hi phil just wanted to ask about tommys tablets, how many is he supposed to take and do you want them back at the end of the day?" he says and i hear phil's voice faintly down the phone.

"no you can keep them there i have another bottle here, he's supposed to take two but you'll be lucky if you can get one down him"

i roll my eyes as i briefly listen to the phone call which was pretty boring which isn't surprising.

"alright thanks bye" he says while putting the phone down "you gonna take these then?"

"do i have to?" i throw my head back dramatically.

"yes, unfortunately you do"

"i don't want to!" i go to grab my backpack but he stops me.

"you're not running off, you need to take these"

"fine" i give in not bothering to argue.

"good, you got a drink?"

"yeah, in my bag" i go down to open my bag "can i get it or am i gonna run off again?" i joke.

"very funny" he smirked slightly "come on then, the quicker you do this the quicker you can leave"

i hold out my hand and he pours two into my hands, i put them in my mouth before taking a sip of my water swallowing it as quiet as possible.

"can i show you my drawings now?" i ask wanting to waste time and not go to my first lesson.

"sure, are they in your bag?"

i nod and pull out my notebook that i take almost everywhere, i was just about to show him my drawings when i was interrupted by mrs. moore entering the room.

"ah tommy, i've been trying to track you down" she smiled as she saw em.

"what for?" i furrow my eyebrows.

"been fighting in the corridors this morning have you?"

"oh come on that was a joke" i throw my hands up in the air "i was joking around with techno and it was hardly a fight!"

"what's happened?" mr. hill asked very confused.

"techno has been in a mood the past few days and i like annoying him so he just gets pissed off when i say things"

"language tommy" she added.

"whatever" i roll my eyes "he said i wouldn't hit him after we bickered so i did, i thought it was quite funny but he didn't think the same and pushed me off quite aggressively so if you want to get anyone in trouble it should be techno not me" i chuckled.

"that's not what mrs. smith said"

"well i don't care about what mrs. smith said because she wasn't there the whole time"

"alright tommy why don't you go to your lesson and calm down, i'll talk to you later okay?"

"fine" i roll my hand in a fist and walked as slowly as possible down the corridor as i could.

"if you walk any slower you'll be going backwards" i heard technos deep monotone voice behind me.

"haha very funny technoblade" i respond bluntly.

"i know, im halarious" he smirked, it's odd how quick his mood changed from earlier "where are you now?"

"geography" i tell him "im probably in shit because of you"

"what did i do?"

"that thing earlier someone called mrs smith said i had a fight and it was my fault now im getting the blame"

"sounds like a you problem tommy, i've got to go now anyway so do you know where your going?"

"yeah i do" i lied. i didn't know where i was supposed to go but if i could be as late as possible i didn't care.

now you should definitely follow me because i have given you two chapters in one day :D