- F O R T Y S E V E N -

~ Tommys pov ~

It was the end of my second lesson which was art, I didn't know what was happening about me staying in at break but I didn't care, I was going outside either way.

"Tommy are you going to the office?" Mr. Eret asks.

"Yeah just going to fill up my bottle" I fake smile.

"Alright I'll see you after break"

He walks off in the opposite direction and as soon as he goes round the corner to the break room or wherever he goes I dart for the door to the field. I didn't go too fast as I didn't want people to get suspicious but I went quick enough to go unnoticed.

"Oh hey Tommy" Ranboo waved "Thought you were meant to be inside"

"Hi Ranboo, I'm meant to be inside but I'm not I guess" I shrug.

"What will happen if the Mrs. Moore comes?" Tubbo asks.

"I'll run, she's old just like Phil it'll be easy" I tell him making the others laugh.

"What did Phil say about the fight?"

"He was fine about it, he argued with Mrs. Moore a bit when he picked me up so that's good"

"You should be fine then, what did Techno say when he pulled you off? He whispered something"

"He said I did a good job or something" I shrug "I dunno I was already too busy, what happened with Jake anyway?"

Jack butted in "He isn't in today, I think Dream is pissed"

"Oh Wilbur told me about Dream, I'm not bothered to be honest" I tell him "Isn't he like sixth form"

"Yeah"

"So it'd be a bit weird if he did come batter me or something"

"True" Jack looked completely past me and continued to stare before saying "Um, She's coming"

"Who?" I turn around.

"Mrs. Moore, she's coming!"

"Alright I gotta go"

I begin jogging in the opposite direction, I didn't want to full on sprint and waste my energy yet. I didn't think I need it anyway because it wouldn't be that big of a deal.

"Tommy, where are you going?" Wilbur asks, I didn't think he would be there. I would've thought he would be inside studying or something but I guess not

"I'm trying to get away from Mrs. Moore, she won't leave me alone"

He chuckled at me "And you think running away from her will help?"

"Yeah" I think about it "Well, no but Mr. Higgins said he would sort it out but he clearly didn't, I've told them all how it wasn't my fault but they won't listen"

"So why don't you go to your detentions or whatever they are and get it over and done with"

"No Wilbur, that's dumb! I don't know about you but I personally stand for what I believe in and I believe that it wasn't my fault" I tell him making his friends laugh "Well it's not really a belief, it's more of a fact but whatever"

I look behind me to see her getting closer to me somehow, it surprised me as it really hadn't been long "I gotta go"

"You're just digging yourself a bigger and bigger hole y'know?"

"You think I care?" I chuckled while jogging off into the building.

I slow down my pace to a sort of fast walk while continuing to stay aware of my surroundings to make sure she wasn't around or any other teachers were looking for me and if they were I was gonna run.

Obviously I was too caught up with making sure they weren't following me that I ended bumping into someone "Tommy?"

"Oh Mr. Higgins how are you" I chuckled.