- E I G H T Y F I V E -

~ tommys pov ~

by now we had finished eating the flapjacks a while ago and were in tubbos room, we were playing hypixel. well i say 'we' but i mean tubbo played and i watched as i didn't want to mess up anything although he said i could have a go but i didn't.

"what time is it tommy?" tubbo asks still concentrating on the game.

i look over to the clock on the wall "um, almost one am"

"oh i'm getting pretty tired, what about you?"

"i'm alright for now, you can sleep if you want" i smile.

"are you sure?" he turns in his chair after closing minecraft "this is your first sleepover and i'm just being boring"

"no it's fine, i've had a great time! the flapjacks were great, i'm taking them home tomorrow"

"really?" he tried to conceal his yawn.

"yes you can sleep don't worry, i'll be fine"

"okay but if you need me don't wake me up because i will probably hit you"

i chuckle before nodding "alright, can i use your computer? i won't break it or anything"

"sure, just don't mess up my documents or my minecraft worlds"

"i'll try my hardest" i tell him.

tubbo giggles slightly as he gets into bed, when i actually go to sleep i'll be sleeping on an air mattress that schlatt set up for me. he went to sleep quite quickly i can't lie but then he began to snore and i couldn't bare it.

i quickly shoved the headphones that were on his desk on and turned on youtube, i played some music that showed up. i'm not sure what it was called and it wasn't the greatest but at least it blocked out the sound of tubbos snoring.

"boys? are you asleep?" schlatt knocks on the door.

i didn't know whether to reply or not so i just stayed silent until he came into the room and saw me sat there at the desk staring at the video playing.

"hey tommy, you gonna get some sleep soon?" he whispers.

"um yeah i will soon, i'm just not that tired at the moment and tubbos snoring is loud and i haven't got my headphones"

"oh i'm sorry about that, he's always been a snorer" he chuckles "do you want a drink or anything?"

i shake my head "no i'm fine thanks"

"alright well if you need anything my bedroom is just across the hall alright?"

"okay, thanks schlatt" i nod.

"no problem buddy"

he smiles at me before leaving the room and closing the door behind him, i turn back to the computer and watch a few youtube videos. i didn't know who the creator was but i really enjoyed the video so i decided to subscribe to them before realising i was on tubbos account.

i look at the time a while later and see '03:21' and i panicked, was i really watching youtube videos for that long?

an unexpected yawn came out of my mouth that took me by surprise as i wasn't feeling very tired, well that was until that yawn. i decided to call it a night and get into bed after turning tubbos PC off and making sure i knew where my phone was.