- O N E H U N D R E D & S I X -

~ wilburs pov ~

"what do you think we will win wilbur?" tommy asks smiling brightly.

"i don't know but where should we go first?" i reply.

"wherever has a lot of tickets"

"well let's go to the basket ball, im pretty good at that" i boast.

"i've never played it before but sure"

"what" i gasp "you've never played basketball?"

"no, i've never had interest in it and even if i did i probably wouldn't have been able to play it"

my face softened with a sympathetic smile as he said that, i couldn't believe this boy had never even played basketball or been to the arcade before but it wasn't his fault, it was the foster care systems fault for failing him so many times like they do with almost if not every kid.

"you not a fan of pe?"

he shakes his head "nah not really, i usually just hide from the teachers"

"i used to do the same"

"really?"

"yeah" i nod "then they rang home and then dad said if i don't stop he'll take my guitar so i stopped"

"well i haven't really got anything that anyone can take off me so i'm fine, do what i want when i want"

i chuckled as i put coins into the machine "what about your phone?"

"it's a piece of junk and hardly works, takes about five minutes to load onto something"

"why don't you ask santa to get you new one for christmas"

"really wilbur? we both know he's not real"

"aw come on tommy where's the christmas spirit?"

"the christmas spirit died when i was seven years old and told that santa wasn't real"

"oh" i frowned "anyway let's get shooting these hoops!"

he smiled "you are so weird"

"thanks i guess, better than being normal"

"wow wilbur you are so cool and quirky" i chuckled when he said that before grabbing a basket ball.

~ T I M E • S K I P ~

me and tommy had won a shit ton of tickets so we gathered them all up and took them to the machine and it began counting them up.

"oh my god! look how many we have" tommy smiled widely.

i smiled back at him while nodding watching the numbers go up and up before stopping at '3,639', i grab the the piece of paper that came out the machine and we made our way over to the counter where all the prizes were.

there were so many there, i watched tommy stare at it all in disbelief and i don't blame him. he'd never been to an arcade before so it was a new experience to him.

i handed the girl behind the counter our ticket and she shown us what we could get, there was a range of giant teddy bears, a skateboard and even a go pro!

"what do you want to get tommy?" i ask him.

"i don't mind, the go pro seems pretty cool! imagine the things you could record on it" he beams.

"do you wanna get that then?"

"sure, i mean if you want to"

"alright then" i turn to the girl "we'll have that go pro please"

she nods and grabs it off the shelf before placing it down on the counter in front of us "you have one hundred and thirty nine tickets left, you can either spend them on things like key rings and sweets or you can keep the tickets for another time"

"can we keep them?" tommy asks.

"yeah sure i'll get that printed for you, one sec" she nods.

"thanks" i say.

she went away for a moment and emerged from the back room not long later handing me the ticket while tommy grabs the box off the counter, we then thank her before leaving.

AUTHORS NOTE

OMG OMG OMG 100K
READS WTF IS GOING ON
I NEVER THOUGHT THIS
WOULD HAPPEN TYSM!

THIS IS EXTRA CHAPTER
TODAY TO SHOW APPRECIATION
TO YOU GUYS AHHH :D