- O N E H U N D R E D & F I F T Y S I X -

cw/tw - mentions of voices & physcosis

~ third person pov ~

tommy hopped out the car and waited for puffy to walk round the car to meet him on the pavement, he didn't want to walk in alone. he didn't even want to be there at all but he knew he had to, once puffy had walked around they made their way into the tall building.

they both walked over to the reception and puffy signed them in, soon enough they were sat in the waiting room. they sat there for a few minutes in silence while others came in and out until he was finally called in.

"thomas simons please" the receptionist said.

the two stood up and walked down the corridor to where dr petersons room was, tommy didn't like the feeling in his stomach that was appearing but he knew he couldn't turn away now. he had to confess what was going on inside his brain.

"ah it's great see you again tommy!" dr peterson smiled as she invited him in "hi puffy are you coming in or staying out here? which one would you prefer tommy?"

"i don't care" he shrugs and takes seat getting comfortable on the couch.

"i'll stay out here" puffy replied while her cheeks turned to a rosy colour.

"alright, we'll be about half an hour just so you know"

puffy just nodded in response with a smile and pulled out her phone as dr peterson walked into her office closing the door behind her, she took a seat in her chair and grabbed her notebook and pen off the table.

"would you like a drink tommy? i've got biscuits as well"

the thought of eating made tommy feel ill after last night and having no sleep played a large part in it as well, he wanted to fall asleep on the couch it was that comfy.

he shook his head and dr peterson got comfy in her chair ready for the half hour or so, tommy didn't want to tell her anything but he knew he would have to.

"so tommy, have you spoken to mable recently?"

tommy looked up with a smile, he liked talking about mable. he looked up to her a lot and wanted everyone to know but he would only tell them if they asked, he didn't want to talk about her to people who weren't interested.

"yeah! she's knitting me a scarf for christmas!" he beamed.

"that's great tommy, are you excited for christmas with the watsons?"

"i was but she told me not to trust them, i trust her and she's always right, they never should be trusted"

she begins writing on her book before looking back up "what does she say to you tommy?"

"she just says how i shouldn't trust them and that if i do bad things will happen"

"does she ever elaborate on what the bad things were?"

"no, she just knows and she's always right, mables always right"

"how long has mable been back for tommy?"

"a few days, when i was in hospital she appeared and watched over me in the corner when the doctors checked me out and made sure i was safe"

"that's nice of her" she smiles.

"yeah" he shrugs "what's going on with you and puffy anyway?"

"excuse me?" she was taken back by what he said.

"you heard me, you're so weird around each other" he tells her "just ask her on a date, the worst that could happen is she says no"

AUTHORS NOTE

200K READS WTF GUYS???
HOW HAVE YOU DONE THIS AND
HOW HAVE SO MANY OF YOU READ
MY DUMB BOOK

TYSM GUYS ILY ALL SM AND HAVE
A GREAT DAY!!!