- O N E H U N D R E D & S E V E N T E E N -

~ tommys pov ~

i woke up sweating, i was so hot for no reason and it's not even summer!

as i get out of bed i realise what day it was, my last day here. it was so nerve wracking, i've never felt like this before though, every time i left a house it was always excitement to get out the awful place but today it was different.

i was leaving a safe place which is different to anything i've ever had before and i didn't know how to feel, i felt guilt that's for sure. i know i shouldn't feel guilty but for some reason i do and i'm not sure why.

i look at the time and see it's eight am meaning i had three hours until puffy was coming to pick me up and it would be my last time in the house.

i decided to spend the last three hours with everyone because it's my last chance to do that before i move. i head downstairs and unsurprisingly it was only phil awake who was sat reading the newspaper as he ate his toast.

he looks up "hey tommy"

"hi phil" i respond, my voice was still gravelly as i just woke up.

"you excited for today?"

i shrug "hm i dunno"

"well think of that nice house, it's much bigger than this house isn't it?"

"yeah i guess"

i get he was trying to think of the positives but it wasn't necessarily working as i could only think of the negatives and what could possibly be coming for me when i move, i know they're my family but that doesn't mean they can't hurt me.

"you'll make some new friends in your new school which will be good won't it?"

"yeah" i nod.

i didn't agree with him, i like my friends here and i want to keep them but obviously it's not possible. i'm going to miss them all so much, especially tubbo. i hadn't said goodbye to him properly yet as he only lived across the road to us but i had said goodbye to the rest of the boys as well as beau.

"what time will puffy be here?" i ask.

"about half ten and she said you'll be leaving before eleven so make sure you have everything before then okay?" he reminds me once again.

"yes phil i know that, you keep telling me" i groan.

"so you don't forget" he grins "anyway, would you like some food?"

"sure" i shrug "what you got?"

"well you can have some toast or cereal, i can't be bothered cooking anything"

AUTHORS NOTE

HAPPY NEW YEARS!!