- O N E H U N D R E D & F I F T Y O N E -

~ phil's pov ~

i knocked on tommys door to let him know that his dinner was ready, the doctors had recommended that tommy had got plenty of rest but he also needed to move around as well.

"tommy, your teas ready" i tell him.

as i walk in, i see him sitting in his bed getting closer and closer to the edge until he realised it was me. i realised what happened or at least what he thought was happening and decided to step back and open the door widely for him.

"it's only me tommy" i say "the doors open and you're safe, if you don't want your food yet that's fine, i can heat it up later for you want but please make sure you eat something"

he just nodded in response, i wanted him to sit and eat with us of course but i didn't want him to feel unsafe and forced to. that's the last thing i wanted.

"i'll come down" he muttered, i was surprised i could even here him.

"alright take your time, you don't want to hurt yourself" i smile "do you want your headphones for dinner? do you still have them?"

he nods and walks over to his bag where he pulled out the pair of headphones that i got for him when he arrived "i haven't worn them in a while" he practically whispers.

"how come?"

"i didn't want to lose or break them, you spent money on them" he stated before wincing as he begins to walk.

"want me to carry you?" i chuckle.

"yeah actually"

"pft, i'm not doing that mate, you need to exercise those muscles of yours and i'm too old"

"whatever, at least help me get down the stairs" he begs as we walk along side each other rather slowly.

"alright" i say and he wraps his arm around me.

he begins to put all of his weight on me, i kept my hand as far away from his back as possible as i didn't want to cause any unneeded pain for him.

as we get to the bottom of the stairs tommy let's go of me and begins to walk over to the dining table where wilbur and techno were already sitting, techno sitting there patiently for us and wilbur on his phone.

"wilbur get off your phone at the dinner table" i instructed him.

he sighs "i'm just trying to text sally and work this out, thank you very much"

"work what out?" tommy asks.

"uhm" wilbur pauses for a moment while putting his phone back in his pocket "i'll tell you later tommy, after dinner i guess"

"did you and sally break up?"

"i don't know yet"

after that it went to silence but i brought in the food which was just chicken nuggets with chips because i honestly couldn't be bothered making a big meal for all of us to eat after the day we had, especially tommy.

"i know it's pretty simple but we all love chicken nuggets so it shouldn't really matter"

"we could've got a mcdonald's but sure" techno shrugs and tommy giggles a little.

"and who's paying for a mcdonald's?"

"you of course, you're our dad and you are supposed to care for us as you are our adopted father, it wouldn't look good for you to be starving orphans"

"eat your food techno" i shut him up immediately.

AUTHORS NOTE

how are you guys??

remember to drink some water!!