- S E V E N T Y N I N E -

~ tommys pov ~

"if you have a brother why are you coming to live with us?"

"um that's complicated, you'll find out when you're a little older" i tell her.

"okay"

"kids! foods ready!" i hear steve shout from the kitchen.

me and kasey left the room and made our way to the kitchen where i could smell food, i wasn't sure what it was but it didn't seem that bad.

"it's lasagna, if you don't like it you don't have to eat it" lisa told me.

"ok" i mutter.

i sit down in front of the table on a comfy chair, much comfier than phil's might i add. as i began to eat i noticed how bland the food was and it seemed quite undercooked, i was currently wishing that i was back at phil's house where the food was actually edible.

lisa was a lovely lady but god she could not cook, i couldn't stand her food. there was no seasoning, no flavour at all but i still ate all of it because that's what i have always been used to. i've always been told even if i don't like my food i should eat it all so i kept on a straight face and continued to eat.

"wow you have ate all of that up tommy! would you like some more?" she asks.

i shake my head "no thanks i'm full up but it was really nice thanks"

"i'm glad you enjoyed it, you kids can go play now"

i nod and get up out the seat, i wasn't sure where to go until i hear nathan telling me to follow him.

"let's go in the garden!" he beams.

"okay" i chuckled while following him out of the back door.

as i walk out i see a tree at the end of the garden and had an idea immediately, i went over to the garage that was pretty big and began to search for some rope.

"can i come in?" nathan asks as he hovers by the door "what are you doing?"

"um no stay there i'll be out in a minute, don't want you getting hurt"

"okay"

after a few moments i find some to thick blue rope and a piece of would that we would be able to sit on without it breaking, i step over the things that were in the shed and close the door behind me once i'm out.

"now we just need to attach this rope to that trunk up there"

"how are we gonna do that?"

"watch and learn"

i throw the rope over the tree trunk and watch as it drops down making sure nathan was standing away from it in the process, i tie the rope to make it secure and jump on it to make sure it's stable which it was. i then tie the rope to the bottom of it and make sure it's even before turning to nathan.

"do you want a go?"

"yeah!" he exclaimed "help me up"

"alright" i chuckle while grabbing under his arms and helping him sit on it with each leg on either side of the rope "hold on tight"

he giggles as i pull both sides of the twig and pull it back before releasing, i watched as he swung backwards and forwards and couldn't help become jealous again. no matter what i did i couldn't get rid of that jealous feeling.

although i had that jealous feeling i still couldn't help but smile at how happy he was, they happiness that i should've been feeling when i was his age but wasn't made me overjoyed to see.

"tommy your turn!" he says as he jumps off of the swing.

"okay" i smile and grab the rope jumping on.

as i get on it my feet just about reach the floor, i begin swinging back and forward after running backwards until i was on the tip of my toes to get as much momentum as possible.

this could be the last upload for some time idk yet :)