forty six

Joselyn Myers

"I'm baaaaack."

Everything and everyone around me went crazy, the entire atmosphere shifted to that of what felt like being in an alternate universe. A universe where the only thing that mattered was Harry fucking Styles.

Every single second that passed by, seemed to be more filled with energy than the last. Watching Harry so openly give himself to the crowd was such a momentous thing to witness. The crowd was with him through every emotion he spilled out in front of us, and I could feel this high power radiate off of him with every note he sang, every movement he made, and every look he gave. This was his moment.

After giving his opening speech to introduce himself and the album, he went through every song top to bottom from the work of art that is Fine Line.

For a majority of the performance, I found myself singing along to the completely new songs as best as I could from only hearing them each a few times. Clinging to Laura like my life depended on it, arms looped between each other's while we jumped up and down as we shared one of the most emotionally exciting experiences of my life. I even noticed Frank and Hunter swaying their arms in the air every time I'd give myself a chance to tear my eyes away from the hypnotic stare I had on Harry and glance over at them. I was also pleasantly surprised when Gemma was happily waiting to greet me with open arms earlier when I arrived during rehearsals once I was off work.

My heart swelled at the first sight of Harry when I arrived as well, sporting the most adorable yellow and pink graphic tee with a cartoon drawing of a panda bear and a pair of pink tinted sunglasses perched on his face. He was lighting up from the start of the day, in the most bubbly, smiley mood I might've ever witnessed with him, and I loved every second of it. He was being playfully cute, greeting me with a dorky smile while flicking his glasses up and down on his face once he saw me enter his dressing room.

I also think I saw his brain short circuit for a second once he really processed that I had arrived, not so subtly when he raked his eyes down my figure to take in my outfit. The one that I proudly put together with Laura the other day, perfectly coming together once I added a few accessories to really spice it up. A pair of gold, hexagon shaped hoops, a heart shaped gold ring on my right middle finger that I shamelessly bought months ago before Harry and I even met simply because it reminded me of him, then of course a string of bright white pearls to match the ones Harry would be wearing tonight.

"Fuck, you look incredible Joselyn

"Fuck, you look incredible Joselyn. I love what you did with the inspiration."

When Harry's hands found my hips, he didn't hesitate to pull me flush against his chest so our hips were brushing against one another and he could shamelessly slide his hands down my sides, feeling every inch of the delicate fabric of the outfit. I could practically feel my heart beating harder against my chest with every swift movement.