nineteen

Joselyn Myers

"I think this look is my favorite so far." I raked my eyes up and down Harry's body while he was wearing an outfit for one of the skits he'd be recording today, being a pink graphic t-shirt under a turquoise striped button up, with a pair of light blue denim jeans, and a dark blonde wig.

"It's the blonde wig isn't it?" He raised a curious eyebrow at me, taking a a few steps forward so he was right in front of me.

This morning after waking up a little earlier than Harry's alarm, I took a much needed shower, trying to make myself look somewhat presentable for today and trying to get rid of any gross feelings from crying all day yesterday. When I was packing my suitcase I purposefully brought this outfit because it reminded me of Harry, so I made sure to wear it today. It was a long sleeve, red floral blouse, with white loose dress pants, and a pair of white heeled boots.

It felt good to be getting my mind off of being fired for now, even though Harry asked again what was wrong, but I put it off again to tell him after rehearsals

It felt good to be getting my mind off of being fired for now, even though Harry asked again what was wrong, but I put it off again to tell him after rehearsals. Being around him has been my source of sanity if I'm completely honest. I know that if I stayed home until tonight I'd still be curled up in a ball crying, because I think it's affecting me more than I'm letting myself believe. With the added hurt of being reminded of Darren's scarring words, I was so thankful that I had Harry to keep me sane.

I've been trying so hard not to think about it since I left LA because just being here with Harry is all I want to worry about right now. Plus, I've cried and felt the hurt of it so much already. It's an unknown feeling that I can't quite describe, but it's basically like my whole world has fallen down, and one of the most important parts of my life was just ripped away from me. My job has always been so important to me and it was the job I always dreamed of having, and now it's just gone.

I hated thinking about it because it just made me want to start crying again, but I knew that I'd have to face it eventually. I can't just run from the problem and pretend everything is okay forever.

After getting breakfast this morning, Harry's driver took us to the studio where they shoot SNL, and he was quick to get right to work. He told me that rehearsals went on until at least 8, but the cast and crew were meant to have a big dinner together tonight afterwards. That would give me a better chance to talk to everyone since they were all busy now with rehearsing.

The first thing Harry did was shoot a quick scene of him jumping into a pile of leaves and it was honestly the cutest thing to watch. But I was enjoying watching him get dressed up and play the different characters for the pre recorded skits much more. This 90's high school kid inspired look was by far my favorite.

"Maybe, I think you pull it off quite well." I stood up on my tippy toes so I could see more of his hair, then reached my hand up to pat his head jokingly.

"You think so?" He gave me a small smirk as he reached out to grab my hips and pull me into his chest.

"You do, but your natural brown curls are just so adorable, I don't think I'll ever get tired of them." I ran my thumb over his cheek to pinch it lightly, causing him to let out a small chuckle.