You Probably Know What This Is

Alright guys, you have probably already guessed what this was about. This book is officially on a hiatus. I know I haven't been updating this book, or any of my books to be honest. I kept telling myself that I would get around to it and update, but I just haven't had the time or motivation to do so. I'm very busy with college at the moment, so I made the decision to just put this book on a hiatus for now. I just don't love writing as much as I used to. I'm really sorry to you guys for not being the best author. I've always seen these authors on Wattpad building connections with their readers and interacting with them, treating them like friends. It wasn't just an author and their readers, there was a real friendship and connection between them. I'm envious of them. I wish I had done that with you all, but I didn't. I'm sorry for that. I should've talked to you guys more and built an actual bond with your guys. 

But yeah, maybe I'll get around to updating this book with something every so often, I'm finally starting to really get back into anime so my motivation might spike sometime. I'm not sure. But, I'm always available to talk to, my inbox is always open to talk with you guys if you ever wanna talk about anything (that was worded so weirdly I'm sorry 😂)

I'm saying goodbye to this book for now. But I don't think it's forever. So actually, I won't say goodbye. I'll say see you later 💝