Gajeel X Saphira

(This was an OC request by 2541FT! Thanks for the request!)

OC Information:

Name: Saphira

Power: Sapphire Dragon Slayer

Personality: She has no shame, and can do anything without being embarrassed. She is protective of friends.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Saphira! Get back here!" Gajeel, her boyfriend, shouted. 

"Ha ha! Never!!" She yelled back laughing. 

Saphira had just pranked Gajeel with a bucket of water waiting for him above the guild doors when he opened them. In time for everyone in the guild to see it. . .now he was chasing her.

She turned the corner sharply and picked up the pace, as Gajeel was getting closer. But, when she turned the corner, it was a dead end. 

"Oh no. . . " She muttered. 

"Geehee, gotcha girly." 

"Umm, sorry?" She said nervously.

He chuckled. "I don't think so."

"Hehe, w-why not?" She asked and walked backwards until her back hit a wall. 

He put his hands beside her head. "Cause you pranked me in front of the whole guild!" He growled. 

"Yeah, my bad." She said chuckling.

"Now I have to get you back." He said and smirked. 

"Can't get me back if you can't catch me." She said. 

She pecked his lips before running out under one of his arms he had beside her head.

"You'll never catch me!!" She yelled as she ran away. 

"Just watch me!" He yelled with a smile as he chased after Saphira. 

This was going to be an interesting and tiring afternoon~

(There we go! I hope you liked it 2541FT! Sorry it was so short, but I hope you enjoyed anyway!)