Rouge X Jia (OC)

This is an OC request, requested by eeveelution_trainer! Thanks for the request.

OC Information:

Name: Jia Kage
Gender: Female
Age: 19 after the 7 year time skip.
Hair Color: Raven Black
Hair Length: Stops just above the butt, bangs cover left side of her face.
Eye Color: Right is red, left is green.
Skin: Pale
Magic: Elemental Dragon Slayer, Mimic Magic, and Illusion Magic. S-Class mage.
Partner: Exceed Serenity.
Guild: Fairy Tail.
Mark: Black left shoulder.
Mate: Rouge Cheney
Kids: Daughter, Akumi Elementia Kage-Cheney. Son, Skiadrum Achnoligia Kage-Cheney.

Parents: Mavis and Zeref.

Adoptive Parents: Achonogia and Elementia.

Exceed Information:

Name: Serenity.
Looks: Black coat, and red eyes.
Partner: Jia.
Guild: Fairy Tail.
Guild Mark: White, back
Mate: PanterLily.
Kids: Son, Pantherlily Jr. Daughter, Tiger Lily. 

Background Information: 

When Jia and Rouge were 16, Jia caught Rouge kissing another girl. It broke her heart. What she didn't know, was that Jiemma had forced Rouge to do it because he thought that Jia was weak. Rouge was actually going to propose to her, he even kept the ring.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 *3rd POV*

Jia walked into the ball held by the king. She was with Serenity, Tiger Lily, and Akumi. They were all wearing black ball gowns. 

Akumi went to her brother, as did Tiger Lily, and Serenity went to PantherLily. 

Jia smiled at them and walked around. But her eyes locked with a certain shadow dragon slayer who had broken her heart. 

Jia ran out of the ball with tears streaming down her face, and Rouge following her. 

"JIA WAIT!" He called out to her.

When she didn't stop, he went in the shadows and caught up to her. 

He grabbed her wrist and pulled her into his chest. "Please let me explain." He asked, with sorrow in his voice. 

She reluctantly nodded her head. 

He sighed in relief. "I didn't want to do what I did back then. Jiemna forced me to because he thought you were weak." He explained.

Jia gasped. "I-is that really true Rouge?" She asked.

"Yes." He said and looked her in the eyes. "I love you and only you." He said and kissed her. 

She smiled and kissed back. "I love you to Rouge."

Akumi and Skiadrum suddenly ram up to them and hugged them.

Jia and Rouge both laughed and hugged their children back. 

They were finally a family. 

(So how did I do eeveelution_trainer? I know that I didn't put in all the details you wanted, but I tried my best. I hope you liked it anyway.)

BYES :D