Pantherlily X Winter (OC)

Requested by msdowell0305

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A soft pout etched its way onto Lily's face as he sat on the table he was at with Gajeel and Levy. Across the guild hall he could see the figures of two exceeds munching on fish together happily. Well, technically, the female exceed was having sushi, but it was the same thing. Kind of. It doesn't really matter. The point was that she was smiling and having a happy time with another exceeds. Oh yeah, the two exceeds he's talking about are Winter (his girlfriend) and Happy. 

Pantherlily wasn't normally the jealous type. but something about this whole situation rubbed him the wrong way and he wasn't sure why. Maybe he was just having a bad day, or maybe he was just more sensitive then he thought. Or maybe it was the fact that Happy was the only other male exceed in the guild and Winter had been paying more attention to Happy all day then she had her boyfriend. 

Winter didn't realize she was upsetting Lily, she had just been hanging out with Happy a bit more often since no other exceed would. No one else really liked doing the things Happy does, but Winter didn't really mind since she knew it would make her friend happy. It would made Happy happy. 

"Dude, just go over there and ask to hang out with them."  Gajeel said and sighed as he watched his exceed upset. "It's not that big of a thing to do. I mean, you're friends with happy too so not like it would look weird." 

Pantherlily shook his head and looked over at his friend. "But she looks happy just the way she is. I wouldn't want to interrupt or anything. We walk Levy and her home anyways so I can just talk to her then." He mumbled, obviously still upset but not wanting to take away his girlfriend's happiness. He also didn't want to seem like a controlling boyfriend. You know, the kind that doesn't like their significant other to be around their friends or anything like that. No, he didn't wanna be that kinda guy. 

"Oh my- Winter come here!" Gajeel yelled across the guild, catching the attention of the young female exceed who quickly went over to the table where her boyfriend, owner, and friend were. 

"What do you think you're doing?!" Lily exclaimed in a scolding tone. 

"Making you stop looking depressed. So shut it cat."

"I am an exceed!"

"And I don't care ya damn cat."

'You know what-"

"So what did you need?" Lily got cut off by the white exceed, looking confused as she looked at the two mages and exceed. 

"Nothing!" Lily quickly said, eyes a bit wide as he looked somewhat panicked. 

"Would you stop being such a coward?!" Gajeel yelled at him. 

Levy sighed a bit as the two started to argue again, pulling Winter into her arms and holding her against her chest. "Lily is just upset because you haven't been giving him that much attention lately." She said and smiled, petting the top of Winter's head gently. 

"Oh is that it?" Winter asked softly, looking up at Levy. "Why didn't he just say so?" She asked with a small giggle, walking over to Gajeel and Lily, grabbing her boyfriend's paw and tugging lightly. "Lily." She whined.

Pantherlily immediately shut up his argument with Gajeel and turned his attention to his girlfriend. "Yes Winter?" He asked, his tone automatically going softer.  

"Come on." She said with a smile, tugging her boyfriend out of the guild hall. "Lets go to the river." 

Lily blushed softy and nodded, holding onto Winter's paw as the two walked to the river, happy to finally have his girlfriend all to himself.