Gray X Reader

Requested by AshlynnWritez

It was a surprisingly quite day in the guild. Until Natsu and gray started a fight. During the fight Natsu had thrown Gray, and of course, he landed on y/n. But that wasn't the best part. Not only did their bodies fall into each other, but their lips had as well. They both blushed uncontrollably, while Natsu was rolling on the ground laughing his butt off. 

"NATSU!!!" Gray yelled and punched him in the face, leaving Y/n holding her lips, because after all, she had just gotten her first kiss.

The next couple of days were very awkward for the two. As they both ignored each other, (Which Juvia was VERY happy about.) and every time one came to the other, they would both just blush.

Mira and he rest of the guild had had enough. So Mira rounded up some of the girls to devise a plan for the two wizards.

When Gray walked into the guild the next day, Lucy and Levy grabbed his arms and pulled him into a closet, where they locked the doors after.

"What the hell...?" He wondered, until he felt another presence in the room. 

"Hey! Show yourself!" He called out.

"Relax, it's just me Gray." Said a voice that he had recognized to be Y/n's.

He sighed in relief that is wasn't Juvia, or some kind of stranger, but gulped, remembering what had happened just a few days ago.

"Look, Y.n, I'm really sorry about what happened a couple of days ago. It was in accident, because that stupid flame-head, threw m-!"

He got interrupted  by a certain h/c mage, pressing their lips to his quickly. 

"I-its ok Gray. To be honest, I really didn't mind." She said, and blushed, looking away from his eyes, that seemed to pierce into her soul.

"Re-really?!"

Y/n nodded.

He grabbed her waist and spun her around laughing. "Awesome! That means that I can finally do this." He said and kissed her.

                    *Extra ending*

The door opened, to reveal a happy Mira, Levy, and Lucy, and a not so happy Juvia.

"YES! I KNEW THAT THIS WOULD WORK!" Mira shouted. 

"THIS WAS YOUR IDEA!" Gray and Y/n yelled at the take-over mage.

She smiled and nodded. "Yep, but hey, it worked didn't it? Now you guys are finally happy." She said proud of herself. 

Gray and Y/n both rolled their eyes. "Whatever." They said, but looked at each other smiling.