Pantherlilly X Exceed Reader

(This was requested by Blossom__Trees! Thanks for the request.)

It was Valentine's Day, and you were in the guild with O/n. (Owner's name.) You sighed and petted your F/c. (Fur Color.) 

"I wonder if Lilly will give me anything for Valentine's Day." You thought. "Oh who am I kidding, he doesn't see me like that. He likes Carla anyway."  

You shook your head and jumped onto O/n's shoulders. 

"You okay Y/n?" She/He asked you.

You nodded. "Yeah why wouldn't I be?" 

"You know why." O/n said. 

You sighed. "I've basically given up on him." 

O/n gave you a sad smile. "You never know Y/n. He might just surprise you." She/He said and patted your head. 

"I have to go on a mission with Natsu now. Why don't you stay here and hang out with Wendy." She/He said. 

You nodded. "Okay, good luck." You said and got off her/his shoulders. 

"Hey Wendy, Carla." You said as you walked over to them. 

"Hey Y/n!" Wendy exclaimed. 

"Hello Y/n." Carla said. 

"Why aren't you with O/n?" Wendy asked. 

"She's/He's on a mission with Natsu. Told me to stay here." You said and sat down next to Carla.

he nodded. 

"Hey are you alright?" She asked you.

You groaned. "I'm fine! Why does everyone keep asking me that?"

"Because you look sad." Carla said.

You sighed again. "Well I'm not." You said. "I'm going for a fly." You said. 

You summoned your wings and flew out of the guild. The wind blew in your face and you finally felt a little bit better. 

"Maybe it's not too late to catch up to O/n." You said.  

A glimpse of black fur caught your eye, and you moved out of the way just in time before you ran into it. 

"Lilly?!" You asked. 

"Y/n?!"

"W-what are you doing out here?" Lilly asked nervously. He was obviously hiding something behind his back.

"I was just taking a fly to get stuff off my mind." You said.

He nodded. "What kind of stuff?"

"Nothing too important." You said simply.

"You sure?" He asked. 

You nodded. "Yeah. What are you hiding behind your back?" You asked. 

"Oh well, something?" He said questionably.

"Lilly." You said sternly. "What is it."

He sighed and pulled out some flowers. "They're for you Y/n." He said and pushed his arms forward to you. 

You took them in your paws. "Awe, thank you Lilly." You said with a huge smile. 

"I have something else for you Y/n." He said with a small blush.

"Y-You do?" You asked. 

"Well, it's more like a question." He said. 

"Okay, but can we land soon? I'm getting tired from having my wings out so long." You said.

"Oh! Yeah of course." He said. 

The two of you flew down to a nearby roof. You set the flowers beside you and looked at Lilly. 

"What was it you wanted to ask me Lilly?" 

"Umm, w-well, I wanted to know, if you would be my g-girlfriend." 

You jumped on him as you wrapped your paws around his waist. His cheeks went red, as he put his paws on your waist. 

"Of course I will Lilly!" You yelled. 

"You will?" He asked with a large smile. 

You nodded into his chest. He smiled as he hugged you tighter. 

The two of you hugged, and cuddled for the rest of the day on the roof. 

You had the best Valentine's Day Ever.

(There we go! I hope you liked it Blossom__Trees! Sorry if it wasn't very good.)