Bixslow x Reader

I honestly don't know what this is. It just came to me randomly, so don't hate me for this. :D

                                                                              *Y/N POV*

I'm currently sitting at a table in the guild hall waiting for the Thunder Legion to come back from their job. My boyfriend was on the team. Most people would think that it would be Freed, or even Laxus, but no. It's Bixslow. He's actually very affectionate to me. People would think that he would just be weird and annoying, but it's the opposite. I love him so much, and I don't like it when he's gone for a mission. Especially when it's a month long one! It absolutely broke my heart when he attacked Fairy Tail, I even ignored him for about 2 months when he did it. But everything's alright now, except for the fact that I'm missing him a lot right now.

Mira walked up to me. "Hey, you know that it's been about month since they left, so they should be back soon."

"Really!!" I asked.

She nodded. "I know you miss him, so I thought you should know."

"Thanks" She smiled and left.

Then I heard the guild doors open, and since I was a dragon slayer,( Or you could just have a good sense of smell) I knew that it was them.

"BIXIE!" I yelled, calling him by the nickname that he only lets me call him.  I ran to him and wrapped my arms around his neck, and legs around his waist. He stumbled back a little before chuckling, and wrapped his arms around me.

"Miss me?" He whispered in my ear.  I nodded into his chest. He laughed.

"How about we go home?" I smiled and shook my head yes. I unwrapped my legs and arms from around him and jumped down. He interlaced our fingers and we walked out.

Once we got home he took off his helmet, and laid down on the couch. He pulled me on top of him so my head was in his chest, while he was playing with my hair.

"I remember when I attacked Fairy Tail, and you ignored me. It was the worst time of my life. I couldn't bear you not speaking, or even looking at me. It hurt so much"

I stayed quiet.

"But, it also made me realize how much I needed you. I couldn't live with you not talking to me, smiling like you used to.  I know for a fact that my life would be nothing without you. I love you so much y/n.'

I lifted my head from his chest to look him in the eye. I leaned down and right when out lips were an inch apart I said, "I love you to Bixslow." and kissed him. He knew that I was serious because I never used his full name unless I was, I always either said "Bix" or "Bixie".

We kissed for a good 5 minutes.

"Thank you for being in my life y/n." He said, and put our foreheads together.

I smiled. "Thank you for being in mine."