Sting X Sasha (OC)

(This was an OC request, requested by X_Lucy_Sama_X! Thanks for the request!)

OC Information:

Name:Sasha.

Look:Has brown hair that goes darker on the tips, wears blue shot shorts and a aquatic blue tank top has crystal eyes.

Power: Future vision and Take over:Demon/Devil/Satan Soul.

Height: Maybe 5'3.

Likes: Sweets,Sting,Sleeping, and kicking butt. 

Dislikes: Bully's and teasing.

Personality: A mix of shy and outgoing.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Come on Sasha!! Get in!!" Sting yelled from the pool. 

Sasha smiled lightly at him and shook her head. 

"N-no thanks Sting." She said shyly from beside the pool. 

He smirked. "I wasn't asking." He said and pulled her into the water by force. 

She yelped at she was pulled into the deep end by Sting. 

"Sting!" She exclaimed and moved her arms and legs around. 

"I can't swim!" She yelled. 

His eyes widened and immediately wrapped his arms around her waist, as she instinctively put her hands on his arms, gripping them tightly. 

"I'm sorry Sasha, I didn't know." He said, blushing slightly from their closeness. 

Sasha blushed as well. "I-it's fine Sting." She said. 

Sting chuckled nervously, and smiled lightly at her. Sasha smiled back shyly, as they both got lost in each other's eyes.

Sting and Sasha both leaned in, until their lips connected in a sweet kiss. They parted, with each of them having a blush on their faces. 

"I guess being in here isn't so bad. As long as you don't let go." She laughed slightly.

He chuckled and nodded his head, leaning his head on her shoulder. 

"I'll never let go."

(There we go! I hope you liked it X_Lucy_Sama_X! Sorry for the wait!)