Sting X Little Sister Miku (OC)

Requested by Duskspirit! Thanks again for the request! 

OC Info:

Name: Miku Eucliffe Gender: FemaleAge: 6Personality: Clumsy, cute, shy, kind, gentle, smartMagic: Elemental dragon slaying, elemental god slaying, elemental devil/demon slayingLooks:

Relatives: Sting (Brother)Friends: Frosch, Lector, Yukino, Minerva, Acnologia, Zeref, Sting, Tarturos, Rogue, Rufus, Dobengal, OrgaBest Friends: MinervaCrush: NoneLikes: To make food with Minerva, to bake with Minerva, to hang out with Sting, to s...

Relatives: Sting (Brother)Friends: Frosch, Lector, Yukino, Minerva, Acnologia, Zeref, Sting, Tarturos, Rogue, Rufus, Dobengal, OrgaBest Friends: MinervaCrush: NoneLikes: To make food with Minerva, to bake with Minerva, to hang out with Sting, to see Sting and Rogue fightDislikes: When people ruins her books, or annoys herGuild: SabertoothExtra: Unlike normal god slaying, hers isn't black. Jemmia was nice to her when he was guild master, because of who her older brother is.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yay!" Miku yelled as she watched her brother and Rouge fight. 

They were throwing random insults, and trying to punch each other. It was very amusing to the girl. 

Miku was sitting down at a table, giggling as she watched the fight. 

After a while the fight finally stopped. 

"Aww." Miku said disappointingly. 

Sting chuckled and ruffled her hair. "Whats wrong sis?"

"I like watching you guys fight." Miku said. 

Sting laughed again and sat beside her. 

Minerva sat on the other side. "How are ya Miku?" She asked.

Miku smiled at her friend. "Good!" She chirped. 

Minerva smiled at the six year old.

"Hey Sting, you need to go finish that paperwork. It was due last week." Minerva said.

Sting sighed. "Yea, I had forgotten about that. I'll see you later little sis." Sting said and ruffled her hair again as he went to his office. 

"Hey wanna go make some food?" Minerva asked Miku, who was sad at her brother leaving.

"Stupid paperwork." Miku thought. 

Miku immedietly became happy again. "Sure!" 

She chuckled and started walking home with a young elemental dragon/god/devil slayer following. 

There we go Duskspirit! I hope you liked it. I'm sorry it was so short, I'm just really low on ideas at the moment. Gomen!

BYES :D