Child Natsu X Child Gajeel X Child Reader X Child Gray X Child Laxus.

Requested by _Big_Papa_

(This will be a short one, and Gajeel will be in the guild as a child, just to make the story make sense.)

"Y/N  WOULD NEVER LIKE YOU ICE PRINCESS!" Natsu shouted. 

"YA, WELL WHAT MAKES YOU THINK THAT SHE WOULD LIKE YOU!" He shouted back.

"Please, like she would ever like either of you. It's obvious that she would chose me." Laxus said smugly.

"Tch, keep dreaming lightning rod." A young Gajeel said, entering the argument.

As they kept on fighting, a e/c eyed girl was getting very annoyed.

"JUST STOP IT!" She screamed. 

That made everyone immediately shut up and look at her. Even the boys.

"I'M NOT A TOY THAT YOU CAN JUST FIGHT OVER! DID IT EVER OCCUR TO YOU THAT I MIGHT WANT TO CHOOSE WHO I WANT TO BE WITH?!" She yelled. They all looked down.

"Besides." She said, and turned her back to them.

"Did you ever think that I might not like any of you?" She said smirking.

"WHAT!!??" The boys shouted in disbelief. 

She laughed and walked out with her boyfriend Gaara. (If you know what anime he is from I love you :D)

Leaving behind four very sad, and confused boys in the guild.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Hehe...didn't see that coming did you. *Smirks evilly*)

Well BYES :D