Erza X Female Reader

(Requested by TurtleLucky! Thanks for the request!)

The guild was fighting like normal, but a particular fight stood out. 

"WHAT'D YOU SAY SCARLET!?" A powerful voice roared. 

"WHAT DO YOU THINK I SAID L/N!" Another one said. 

The others members shook in fear of what was about to happen.  When Erza and Y/n fought, it wasn't pretty. No one would ever dare to get in the middle of that. Not even Laxus or Master Macraov. 

They each had dark auras surrounding them, as the other members had already gone to different corners of the guild hall. 

Y/n and Erza glared at each other harshly, before Erza smirked as she got an idea. 

Erza's smirk widened as she leaned in and kissed Y/n.

Y/n's eyes went wide as Erza pulled away. 

"WHAT!!!??" The guild shouted. 

Erza chuckled. "I had to get your attention somehow." 

Y/n was still blushing, with her eyes wide. She came back to Earthland when she felt lips on her's once again. 

"I love you Y/n." Erza said softly. 

"W-What?" Y/n questioned, still somewhat in a daze.  

She chuckled. "I. Love. You." She said slowly. 

Y/n nodded, not being able to talk. 

"Is that a 'you love me to'?" Erza asked hopefully. 

Y/n just nodded again. 

She laughed and kissed Y/n again, but, this time with Y/n kissing back. 

(YAY! I'm finally starting to get my request list down! I had 8 originally, now I have 5! Sorry for the late requests by the way. I'm working as fast as I can on them! Sorry that this one was short.)

BYES :D