Gajeel X Alex (OC)

(Requested by LandGem202) Thank you for requesting :D

  This is going to be a long one, just warning you.

OC Information:

Name: Alexandra Blue Furawaza (Alex)

Looks:

Power: Water and Ice dragon slayer

Rank: 5th Wizard Saint when she was 12. S-class mage in Fairy Tail most powerful member even more so than Gildarts.

Age: She was 12 when the team left for Tenrou Island, is 20 when they come home.

Personality: TOMBOY!

Likes: Fairy Tail, Training, Malachite's and Sapphires (Gem Stones), Rain, Storms, Rings, Singing, Drawing, Sports, Playing Bass Guitar, Her Hair.

Dislikes: People who mess with Fairy Tail, Dresses, Skirts, High Heels, People Bossing her around, Being or feeling Weak, Reading, Sweets, Being Tricked, Sometimes Herself, People touching her hair, Make-up.

Favorite colors: Blue, black, and turquoise.

Fun Facts: Hates people touching her hair unless she allows it, She's a Tom-Boy, Plays Bass Guitar and Regular Guitar, Always Smiled before Tenrou, Never smiles after Tenrou until Team Tenrou comes back.
------------------------------------------------------
There you go that's all you need to know about Alex. So enjoy the story, and this is my first time trying to write with a requested OC, please don't be mad if it's not any good ok?

                  *Flashback*

                   *Alex's POV*

I was running down the streets of Magnolia with a smile on my face. Today was the day I was going to join the top guild, Fairy Tail. Once I got to the doors I started getting a little nervous, but went in any way. This is what I've wanted for so long now, I'm not just going to just give up now that I'm finally here. Once I opened the doors I was greeted by tables flying everywhere, and many people, who I assume are guild members, fighting. I saw nice looking red head, and a very scary looking white head at a table. So I decided to go and ask them where the Master was.

"Um Hello?" I asked the pair.

"What to you want kid?" The white haired one said annoyed. Then the red head hit her upside the head.

"Hello, I'm Erza." The nice one said. "Sorry about Mira, she doesn't really like new people that much."

"It's alright."

"Did you want to join the guild?"

"Yes, very much actually." I said with a bright smile on my face.

She smiled back. "The master's room is up the stairs on the left ok?"  (I don't know where it actually is LOL)

"Thanks." I said.