Gajeel x Reader

(This will be during the battle of Fairy Tail and you are one of the strongest members of fairy tail. BTW been a while since I watched these episodes.)

                                                                          *Gajeel's POV*

"ARGH WHY CAN'T I GET THROUGH THIS STUPID WALL!" I shouted in frustration. How long have we been stuck at this point?

"You know, yelling at it won't do you any good my boy." Master said calmy. 

"Whatever" I mumbled, sighing as I walked over to a table and sat down on it. 

"Master I think that it's time that we call in her." Mira said. 

"I didn't want it to come to this, but I think your right. Contact her immediately."

She nodded and left.

"What's all this about?"

"I asked Mira to contact y/n, she is a very powerful m/t dragon slayer. One of the strongest members of the guild. She knows a lot of different types of magic, including enchantment. She is also immune to soul and poison magic. Since she can use enchantment magic she can undo the enchantments across town, and since she is immune to soul magic, Bixslow can't affect her. She can also use teleportation magic, so should be here very-"

Suddenly, a girl with h/l and h/c appeared. "Woah" I thought "She's cute, wait, what the hell am I thinking!"

"Soon," Master said, finishing his last statement.

"Y/N! FIGHT ME!" Salamander yelled as he came at her with his fists on fire. She easily dodged it and kneed him in the back, sending him flying. She sighed and shook her head. "Idiot," she mumbled.

"Anyway, why did you call me Gramps, it must have been pretty important to interrupt my mission."

"Yes, and I am sorry about that."

                                  *After explaining to y/n what's going on*

"HE'S WHAT!" She yelled. She was mad, no, mad doesn't begin to describe how angry she was.

Once she calmed down (which took a while) she spoke again.

"So, you need my help with that?" She asked while looking at the stones.

"Yes please."

Y/n nodded as she faced the girls, shooting a beam of magical energy to each girl.

"What the heck are you doing?" I yelled.

"Geeze, just relax.  Look."

I looked over and saw that the stone broke around the girls.  Now I felt stupid.

"Woah, that's cool. How did that even work?" I mumbled.

"Thanks." She said.

"Crap, I didn't know she could hear me."  I thought

She smirked.

"Oh don't tell me she can read thoughts too."

She sent a look my way and raised her eyebrows, turning on her heel to the other way.

"Does that mean she knew what I was thinking before? Shit."

Before she could do anything, Master spoke up.

"Alright, Y/n can you get past the barrier?" Master asked the girl.

"I can try." Said as she tried to walk out, only to run right into the barrier.