Midnight X Reader

(This was a request by DigitalChito! Thanks for the request and sorry it took so long!)

Midnight coughed in his bed as he tried to get up. Y/n put a hand on his chest and pushed him back down. 

"No." She said. "Rest."

He sighed. "I have training to do." He said. 

"Too bad. You need sleep. You do it all the time anyway." She said. 

He rolled his eyes. "Fine." He mumbled.

She smiled. "Good. Now let me get you some medicine." She said as she left the room.

He looked at her as she left, waiting. She came back with a glass of water and some medicine. 

"Here." She said as she handed him the medicine. 

He took the pill and the water to take it. 

"Thanks Y/n." He said, smiling softly at her. 

She smiled back. "Of course. You're my boyfriend, I'd always help you." 

He smiled again. "Hey, can I ask you for a favor?" He asked.

"Sure. What is it?" She asked.

He held his arms out. "Sleep with me?" He asked. 

Y/n sighed. 

"Please?" He asked.

She nodded as she laid down next to him. He wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her close to his chest, putting his chin on top of her head.

"Night love." He said. 

"Night, but if I get sick I'm killing you." She said as she closed her eyes. 

He chuckled and closed his eyes as well. "Oh well." He said. "I'd die happy."

(There we go! I hope you liked it DigitalChito! Again, sorry for the wait!)