Bixslow X Shiro (OC)

This was an OC request by fairytailbooks thanks for requesting.

Name: Shiro Yoshida.

Magic: Blood mage. She can use her own blood to make into weapons, but, she can get weak very easily if she uses to much too fast.

Looks: Lightish pink hair and bright red eyes she's 5'3, so she's quite short.

Personality:  She's a bit of a pervert and she's a girly girl. She's very quick tempered and likes to mess around even when it's dangerous, She's very childish and likes to be rebellious even if bad situations. She's not afraid of anything except for the dark.

Likes: Bixslow, Sweets, Clothes, Cats, Apple juice.

Dislikes: Orange juice, Dark chocolate, spiders, the dark.

That is all the information given to me about Shiro. So I hope you enjoy! :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shiro and Bixslow were currently on a mission.

One of the guys came at Bixslow.

"WATCH OUT!" Shiro yelled.

She quickly jumped in front of him.  "BLOOD SCYTHE!" She yelled and hit the guy away.

 Shiro quickly became exhausted and fell over. Bixslow caught her just in time.

Luckily, the guy Shiro beat, was the last one they had to take on for the mission.

"Just rest for now Shiro. You need it." He said and picked her up bridal style. 

Shiro blushed, but nodded her head and fell asleep.

    *Time Skip*

Shiro groaned as she woke up. She slowly realized that she was back at the guild, but in the infirmary. Shiro looked over and saw Bixslow leaning against the wall beside her. 

She laughed. "Hey Bix." 

He jumped and almost fell over. "Shiro! Thank god your ok." He said and hugged her. 

"OK! OK!" His dolls repeated. 

Shiro laughed at the dolls, and their master. "Let go Bixie." She said.

He chuckled. "Sorry Shiro, just happy your alright."

She smiled at him. "Me too."

"Sorry! Sorry!" The dolls repeated.

Bixslow rolled his eyes and waved them away. "Go mess with the guild." He ordered them.

They obeyed and flew outside.

"You know you don't have to wear your helmet around me." Shiro said and looked him in the eye through the helmet. 

He tensed slightly, but took it off, reveling his green eyes.

She smiled again. "There you go!"

He chuckled. "Thanks Shiro. Your the first real person that I trusted with my power."

"Really?" She asked and sat up.  "I am?"

He nodded."I was to scared to let anyone see my eyes. But, you were different. I could look you in the eyes, and not be afraid that you would die." He said seriously.

Shiro smiled again. "It's because I had faith in you."

He smiled back at her. "This is why I love you Shiro." 

She kissed him lightly. "Love you too babe."

Bet you didn't know that they had been dating for four months :P.

(There we go! I hope I did alright fairytailbooks. It was pretty hard to write, but I did it!)

BYES :D