Rufus x Reader

(This is during the GMG)

                                                                            *Rufus POV*

I know what I'm doing is dangerous. But I just can't help it, I need to see her. I'm currently walking towards where Fairy Tail is staying. If I'm seen here, than the other members will kick me out and tell Master Jimena about this. Than I would be as good as dead. I don't know why I'm doing this. I have no memory of ever feeling anything like this before. I just need to see y/n. Her perfect h/l h/c, beautiful, yet striking e/c eyes, flawless s/c. I just want her in my life, and I'm willing to take the risks to do so.

I use telepathy that I memorized from another member of Sabertooth to talk to her. "Y/n, are you there?" 

"Huh? Rufus is that you? How are you talking to me?"

"Ya it's me, and I'm using telepathy. Anyway, I need to see you, come outside."

"Ok? Is everything alright?"

"Ya I just really need to talk to you."

"Alright??"

I heard the doors open, and I was surprised that she actually came.

"So what's this about Rufus? You know that its very dangerous for us to be meeting up like this."

"Yes, I am aware of the risks, but right now, I'm willing to take them if it means seeing you."

She blushed very brightly. "Wh-Why?" She asked.

"I'm just going to put this plainly, I love you y/n. Everything about you, from your e/c eyes to your h/c hair. I know were in different guilds, and that this is very risky, but I love you too much to just let you go."

I could tell that she was shocked. But then, she started walking towards me. She put one of her hands on my cheek and leaned in and kissed me. Strait on the lips! I immediately rested my hands on her hips and kissed back.

"I love you to Rufus. But I'm just scared. I mean you know what would happen to you if your master found out, and I don't want you getting hurt, or worse." I could tell by the look on her face that she was serious and concerned.

"I've said it before and I'll say it again, I love you, and you're worth the risk."

She smiled, but I knew that she was still worried. So, to get her mind off of this, I kissed her again.

"So, I guess that this will be our little secret huh?" I asked once we pulled away.

She giggled. "I guess so." She said and smiled.

"I will never forget this moment" I thought. "I'm so happy that I now have someone as amazing as her in my life."