Gray X Reader

(This was requested by GrayXCora! Thanks for the request!)

*Gray's POV*

I was pacing around the guild nervously waiting for Y/n to arrive. Today was our two year anniversary, and I had a surprise for her. I was in a suit, and the guild was decorated in F/c. (Favorite color.) The surprise I had planned, was a very special one, and I was scared of actually doing it.

I felt a hand on my shoulder. "Relax Gray. I've seen how much she loves you, and you love her in return. I'm sure everything will be fine." Natsu said.

I nodded. "Yea, thanks Natsu." 

He smiled. "Anytime!"

The guild doors opened, and walked in Y/n. 

She saw me and smiled, walking over. "What's all this Gray?" She asked. 

"Uh. . well, I wanted to surprise you with something." I said.

"Really? What is it?" She asked. 

I looked over at Natsu, and he was motioning for me to do it.

"You can do it!" He mouthed.

I nodded and looked over at Y/n.

"Well." I said and grabbed her hands in mine. "The surprise is this." I said and got on one knee.

'Y/n's POV* 

"Well." He said and grabbed my hands in his. "The surprise is this." He said and got down on one knee. 

My eyes widened. "Is he doing what I think he's doing?" I thought.

"Y/n, these past two years have been the best of my life. You helped me deal with my past, and so much more. Every time I pushed you away, you understood and let me have time alone before comforting me. I love you Y/n. I always have, and always will. So, now that I've said all of that," He said as I laughed some while tearing up.

"Will you marry me?"

I was so happy, I couldn't even explain how happy I was. I tackled him to the ground, and he laughed.

"Yes!" I yelled. 

He smiled and hugged me and kissed my forehead, still having me on top of his on the floor. The whole guild erupted into cheers, and some of he girls were even crying. Juvia was smiling at me, and nodded. Telling me she was ok. I smiled back.

"I love you Y/n." He said.

I smiled. "I love you to Gray."

(There we go! I hope you liked it GrayXCora! Sorry if there was some typos in this, I'm REALLY sick right now.)

BYES :D!!!!