Natsu X Reader

Requested by wolfgamergirl2101

Y/n L/n was an Ice Dragon Slayer of Fairy Tail. She loved everyone in the guild, and everyone loved her back.

Except for one person.

Natsu Dragneel. They fought like cats and dogs. What else would you expect?

Fire Dragon Slayer + Ice Dragon Slayer= Fights.

Today was no different. Y/n and Natsu were in a huge fight.

"SHUT UP FLAME BRAIN!" Y/n shouted at him.

"MAKE ME ICY!!!" He shouted back.

The guild was getting cold, from Y/n, but hot at the same time, because of Natsu.

What they didn't know, was that Erza and Mira were standing in the back, going over their plan. They were tired of the fights, so they decided to do something about it. Erza and Mira nodded at each other and made their move.

Mira grabbed Y/n, and Erza grabbed Natsu. They threw them both in a room on the second floor.

"WHAT THE HELL??!!" Y/n shouted.

"LET US OUT!!" Natsu demanded.

"Not until you guys stop fighting." Erza said.

"At least TRY to come to a truce." Mira said.

Y/n rolled her eyes. "Whatever. I can't believe that I'm stuck in here with you." She said.

"Y-yea. Me neither." He said.

Natsu was very nervous at the moment. Who would be nervous if they were locked in a room with their crush? Yes, Natsu was in love with Y/n. But he knew that she hated him. He's fire, and she's ice. How could that ever happen?

He looked over at her. He never wanted to look away.

She was leaning on the wall with her eyes closed. The little but of light that was in the room, was shining on her face perfectly. Her h/c hair was framing her face beautifully. When she opened her eyes to look at him, he got lost in her e/c eyes.

He couldn't stop himself, and walked closer to her.

Y/n narrowed her eyes at him. "What are doing?"

He stopped when he was in front of her. He didn't say anything, and put one of his hands on her cheek.

"N-Natsu?" Y/n asked stuttering.

Natsu still didn't say anything, and softly kissed her. Y/n's eyes widened in surprise. As soon as Natsu pulled back, Y/n grabbed his shirt collar, and pulled him back.

"I don't hate you Y/n. I love you." Natsu said and rested his forehead on hers.

Y/n laughed slightly. "Same for me."

The doors opened.

"When I said try to come to a truce, I didn't mean this." Mira said and giggled.

Y/n and Natsu blushed.

"Either way it's good." Erza said and smiled.

Mira nodded her head in agreement. "Yep."

"Congrats." They both said and walked away, leaving two blushing dragon slayers in the room.