Dimaria X Female Reader

(I got this as a request a while ago, I'm really sorry, but I don't remember who requested it! I'm so sorry! I looked through my books at the comments and couldn't find it! I'm really sorry, but I hope you like it anyway! BTW, I have no idea who this character is, so I'm basically winging it, going off of the information on Fairy Tail Wikipedia!)

"Do something goddess!" Y/n shouted as her and Dimaria butted heads. 

"I don't think that you really want to see that!" She yelled back.

This wasn't a surprise to anyone else around them. Y/n and Dimaria were both part of Empor Spriggan's personal guard, and always want to out do one another, and prove that their better.

Finally, some of the others got tired of the fighting, and pushed them into each other, so that their lips connected. Both of their eyes widened, and Y/n's widened even more when Dimaria closed her eyes and kissed back. Dimaria pulled back, smirking. 

"W-what?" Y/n asked stunned. 

Dimaria shrugged. "Didn't expect that did you?" 

"Uhh." Y/n said and scratched the back of her neck. "No, not really." She admitted, chuckling nervously. 

Dimaria chuckled and kissed her again, this time Y/n kissed back. 

"Now that, I expected." Y/n said. 

Dimaria smiled. "Well, I'll have to make sure that you won't see my moves coming next time then." She said and smirked evily. 

Y/n sweat-dropped, and shivered at what the God could have in plan for her. 

(There we go! Hope you guys liked it! Sorry if it's not that good, like I said before, I completely winged this. I went off of information of Fairy Tail Wiki!)

BYES :D!!!!