Cheater Natsu X Blunt Reader

(This was a request by PsychoticProxy! Thanks for the request! I really like this one!)

*Y/n's POV*

I was walking down the street to go see my boyfriend Natsu Dragneel. I had a bad feeling about it, but I shrugged it off, thinking it was just PMS of something like that. I walked over to his house and walked in, since I had a key. I walked in, and was surprised, but also not surprised at the same time. 

There was my boyfriend with Lucy, both naked in our bed. Asleep. Together. I went over to the kitchen, got a carton of water, and threw it on them.

"The hell!?" Natsu yelled as he shot up. 

He then saw me and gasped. "Y-Y/n!? What are you doing here?!" He screamed. 

"Apparently watching my boyfriend sleep with another girl." I said. 

"Oh, Um, yea about that. It's not my fault! She took advantage of me while I was drunk!" He yelled, trying to find an excuse. 

I rolled my eyes. "Save it Natsu. There's no alcohol on you're breath, and you have no hangover like you normally do when you're drunk. I know you're cheating. So just grow some balls and except that you've been caught." (Go Reader-Chan!!)

I flicked them off before leaving. I somehow knew that this was coming. He never looked at me the same way he did Lucy. He always went of jobs with her every chance he got, but, whenever I asked to go on a job with him, he always said no. He said that he had a job to do with Happy, only to find out later that he was out with Lucy. I knew this was coming. I don't know why I didn't end it sooner. 

*1 Year Later*
*Natsu's POV*

I was walking down the streets of Magnolia with Lucy by my side, when I saw Y/n walking with B/o/c. (Boy of Choice) They were holding hands and laughing with each other. 

I miss her smiling and laughing with me. 

Why? Why was I so stupid?! I regret my decision everyday. 

I miss you Y/n. I'm sorry.

(There we go! I hope you liked it PsychoticProxy! Sorry it took so long! And I'm down to one more request! Just let me finish this last one please! Then you can start requesting once again!)

BYES :D :D!!!!