Popular Natsu X Bullied Rose (OC)

(This is an OC request, requested by Supergirls456! Thanks for the request!)

OC Information:

Name: Rose Scarlet 18

Looks: 

Likes: Her sister, crush, food, fighting and fairy tail

Dislikes:Mean people, not getting any fun out of things, seeing her guild members hurt or sad.

Rose is very sweet and strong. She is one of the strongest female wizards along with her older sister Erza. She has both fire and ice magic and some of her sister's magic as well. She loves to help people who need it and doing missions with her friends. Her guild mark is on her arm and is light green/blue. She also has a huge crush on Natsu Dragneel. She tends to fight with him or Gray or sometimes both. She is very scary when pissed off a lot like Erza.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rose walked into the guild as normal and went over to the mission board to get a mission. 

"Why are you even over there? It's not like you'll be able to complete it!" A voice said. 

Rose had failed a mission a little while ago, and some weren't letting it go.

Erza went over and punched the guy who had said that across the guild. 

"Don't you dare insult my little sister!" She exclaimed. 

Rose put a hand on her shoulder. "It's fine Erza." She said calmly. 

She sighed. "Your too kind sometimes Rose." She said smiling. 

Rose smiled back. "Is that good or bad?" She asked. 

"Both." Erza chuckled. 

She smiled. "I'm going to head back home. See you later sis." Rose said and walked out of the guild.

Natsu watched her leave, and got up to follow her. He felt a hand grab his shirt. He turned around to see Lucy holding him back. 

"Where are you going Natsu? After Rose? Why? She's so weak, she couldn't even complete a mission."  She said snickering.

"Oh Yea!? How many times have I had to save your sorry butt?" He asked harshly.

Lucy's eyes widened, as she looked down and backed off. 

"Thought so." He said and ran after Rose. 

He saw her walking by the lake, and walked up to her.

"Hey. You alright Rose?" He asked her.

Rose jumped slightly, and turned around to see her crush.

"Oh! Hey Natsu. I'm fine." She said.

"You sure?" He asked.

She nodded her head. "Yes I'm sure." She said. "Thanks for caring though. It seems like no one does except for my sister anymore." She mumbled the last part.

He frowned and walked in front of her, putting a hand on her cheek. 

"That's not true." He said. 

She looked up to meet his eyes, putting a hand on top of the one on her cheek.

"What do you mean?" She asked.

He smiled and kissed her softly. Rose's eyes widened, but closed slowly as she kissed back and put her arms around his neck while he put his around her waist. 

He pulled back slightly, and leaned her forehead against hers.

"I care." He said and closed his eyes.

She smiled at him. "Thank you." She said and closed her eyes as well. 

(There we go! Hope you liked it Supergirls456! Sorry it took so long, I'm going to try and do the requests I have right now, it just takes a lot of time for me to convince myself to start writing them! XD! But I will try to be more active!)

BYES :D!!!!!!!!!!