Jealous Natsu X Reader

*-5(This was requested by wolfgamergirl2101! Thanks for the request! Ad from now on I will probably be using 2nd point of view in my stories.)

Natsu was on fire with anger as he watched the scene in front of him. Literally. He had flames round his body, and no one questioned it. 

You and Gray were talking and laughing. He whispered something in her ear, and she blushed madly. She shoved him, and he actually fell on the floor. She started laughing her butt off, which made him angrier. 

"What's wrong Natsu?" Happy asked him. 

"Nothing." He seethed through his gritted teeth. 

Happy followed his eye line and started laughing. 

"Hey! What'er you laughing at!?" He yelled at Happy. 

He laughed more. "You're so jealous!" Happy yelled. 

"Shh!" Natsu yelled at him. "Not so loud!"

Happy flew onto his shoulder, still gigging.

"Tell her!" He shouted at Natsu. 

Everyone in the guild stopped and looked at them. Even you and Gray. Natsu stood up and stormed out of the guild. He walked down the streets, completely pissed off. 

"Natsu!" He heard a voice call from behind him. 

He didn't turn around, but he shifted his eyes to look behind him. 

He saw you running up to him. 

"What?" He asked, a little harshly. 

You looked down. "I-I just wanted to know if you're ok." 

His eyes softened. "I'm sorry Y/n. I'm just in a bad mood." He said and walked in front of you. 

You looked up at him and smiled. "It's ok. What's wrong?"

"Uhh..." He trailed off, pink dusting his cheeks. "Nothing?" He said questionably. 

She furrowed her eyes. "No lying." 

He avoided eye contact, and saw Happy in the bushes. 

"Confess." He mouthed. 

Natsu glared at him, and looked back at you. "There's something I wanna tell you Y/n." 

She tilted her head, and he blushed more. "Yes?" She asked. 

"I-I love you! And I was jealous of you and Gray! That's why I was so mad." He said, blushing madly. 

You smiled and kissed his cheek. "I love you to Natsu."

He smiled widely and cupped her face in his hands, kissing her passionately. Your eyes widened in shock, before wrapping your arms around his neck, kissing back. 

Happy was sitting there, recording the whole thing. "I'm showing this to the whole guild." He thought. 

(There we go! I hope you liked it wolfgamergirl2101!)