Laxus X Lisa (OC)

(This was an OC request by BrisaBennett7! Thanks for the request, and I'm sorry that it took me so long to make!)

OC Information:

Name: Lisa Fullbuster.

Personality: Total badass, and Gray's little sister.

Looks: Blue hair, violet eyes, and nice once you get to know her.

Magic: Ice Demon Slayer

Other: She's an S-Class Mage, not as strong as Laxus but has a huge crush on Laxus. She just doesn't show it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lisa sighed in boredom from upstairs. "Man, with my brother, Natsu and Erza gone it's almost peaceful."  She thought. "It's boring."

"Sup little devil." Laxus said as he walked up to her. Laxus calls her that because she's a devil slayer.

"I told you not to call me that Pikachu." She said and smirked at his annoyed face. 

He sighed. "Fine, I won't call you little devil if you don't call me Pikachu."

"Okay then, how about PikaLaxus?" She asked.

He growled at her. 

"Alright then, is Laxachu better?" She asked and tilted her head.

He growled again, but more low this time and pushed her against the wall. 

"You'd better stop making fun of me right now Lisa."

She scoffed. "Or what Laxachu?" She asked. 

He glared at her and stepped closer to her, so their bodies were barely an inch apart. Lisa wasn't affected and just continued to smirk at him. She knew he would never actually hurt her.

He sighed. "I give up on you." He said and backed away from her. 

She laughed. "Thought you would've done that years ago." She said and smiled at him. 

He shook his head with a chuckle. "I don't know why I love you." 

She immedietly stopped laughing. "What?"

He smirked at her. "You heard me." 

Lisa's face went a light shade of pink, as she stood there completely flustered. He chuckled again at her state and and leaned forward to kiss her softly. He pulled away after a minute. Laxus gave her one last smirk before going downstairs, leaving Lisa in a shocked and flustered state.

(There we go! I hope you liked it BrisaBennett7! Sorry if it wasn't that good.)