Cobra X Reader

(Another request by coolbackuplol! Thanks for the request!)

*Cobra's POV*

I know that I don't fit in at this school. I've known that for a while now. I'm different. No one else at this school has a huge scar across their face, and has maroon colored hair. Everyday I walk down the hallway, I can feel everyone's eyes on me. 

Judging me.

Hating me. 

Wishing I was gone.

There's only one person at this stupid school that gets me. That understands me. That is my friend. 

Y/n L/n. 

Surprisingly she's one of the most popular girls in school. Or she used to be. She ditched her friends and popularity to hang out with me. I feel guilty about it everyday. She tells me not to feel that way, and that it was her choice to do that. But I still feel bad, but at the same time, I feel happy that I have a someone around. It's not so lonely anymore.

It was the last period of the day right now, and all I wanted to do was leave. In this class we had to do a group activity, and it required a partner. I'm lucky that Y/n is in this class with me, or I would've been screwed. A lot of people tried to partner up with her, but she just ignored them and went strait to me. 

I smiled lightly at her as she sat down next to me. 

"Yo Y/n! Why would you wanna be partners with him!? Come over here!" A guy in the class yelled. 

She just scoffed at them and turned to me, but when she turned I had already left, as the bell had rung, and I have had just about enough of this. 

"Cobra!" I heard from behind me. 

I knew it was Y/n, but I just walked faster until I was out of the school. I went to the forest that was just behind school, and sat down against a tree and closed my eyes.

"Cobra." I heard from beside me.

I still didn't look up. 

"Cobra!" I heard again, but closer this time. 

Nope. Not looking up.

 "Eric!"

I immediately looked up at the sound of my real name. I saw Y/n in front of me, very close to my face actually. My cheeks heated up at her closeness. I could almost feel her breath on my lips, and our noses were basically touching. 

Did I mention I have a HUGE crush on Y/n? Well I do.

"Why did you run off?" She asked softly. 

I sighed. "I'm just done with everything." I said. "I wish I was a different person." 

"Eric...." She trailed off. 

"Made a wrong turn, once or twice
Dug my way out, blood and fire
Bad decisions, that's alright
Welcome to my silly life." 

I heard Y/n sing. I looked her in the eyes, almost not believing what was happening. 

"Mistreated, misplaced, misunderstood
Miss 'No way, it's all good', it didn't slow me down
Mistaken, always second guessing, underestimated
Look, I'm still around."

I looked at her in shock, but I was so happy at the same time.

Pretty pretty please, don't you ever ever feel
Like you're less than, less than perfect
Pretty pretty please, if you ever ever feel like you're nothing
You are perfect to me!

No I'm not.

You're so mean, when you talk about yourself, you were wrong
Change the voices in your head, make them like you instead
So complicated, look happy, you'll make it!
Filled with so much hatred...such a tired game
It's enough! I've done all I can think of
Chased down all my demons, I've seen you do the same."

I smiled gently at her. She always finds a way to amaze me. 

"Pretty pretty please, don't you ever ever feel
Like you're less than, less than perfect
Pretty pretty please, if you ever ever feel like you're nothing
You are perfect to me!
"

I didn't truly understand why she was doing this. I'm not anyone special. The complete opposite actually. I'm anything but perfect.

The whole world's scared so I swallow the fear
The only thing I should be drinking is an ice cold beer
So cool in line, and we try try try, but we try too hard and it's a waste of my time
Done looking for the critics, cause they're everywhere
They don't like my jeans, they don't get my hair
Exchange ourselves, and we do it all the time
Why do we do that? Why do I do that?

Why do you do that..?  
(I changed the word on that lyric on purpose!)

Yeah, oh, oh baby, pretty baby..!
Pretty pretty please, don't you ever ever feel
Like you're less than, less than perfect
Pretty pretty please, if you ever ever feel like you're nothing
You are perfect to me!
You're perfect, you're perfect to me!

Pretty pretty please, don't you ever ever feel
Like you're less than, less than perfect
Pretty pretty please, if you ever ever feel like you're nothing
You are perfect to me!  

I was still somewhat shocked. I really didn't know why she would do this for someone like me. 

"Why?" I asked. "I'm definitely not perfect." I said. 

She leaned into me slowly.

"You are to me." She said as she closed the gap between us, as she planted her lips on mine gently. 

My eyes, well eye, widened. S-she was kissing me!?

She pulled away from me slowly. 

"You don't need to be anyone other than yourself Eric." She said. "I love you the way you are right now." She said, smiling at me. 

I didn't know what came over me, but I could stop myself form placing my hand on her cheek and kissing her sweetly. I smiling into the kiss when I felt her lips move against my own. Our lips moved in sync for a little while, until air was sadly necessary. I pulled her in my lap, as she rested her head against my chest. 

"I love you so much Y/n." I said and felt her smile. "You were, and still are, the only one who accepts me for myself, and doesn't judge me for my scar, or hair, or anything else."

She closed her eyes, as I felt her arms wrap around my waist, slowly cuddling into me.

"I love you to Eric. And honestly, the scar makes you hotter than you already are." She said.

I chuckled and kissed the top of her head, before putting my chin on top of it. 

Now THIS is perfect. 

(There we go! I hope you liked it coolbackuplol! I think that this is one of my best ones!)

I DO NOT OWN THIS SONG! THIS AMAZING SONG IS OWNED BY PINK!

BYES :D!!!