Cobra X Skylar (OC)

This was an OC request by LASSKICKINGTIME! Thanks for the request!

Name: Skylar.

Looks: Light blue eyes, tan skin, and dark blue hair. 

Magic: Can talk to, and control animals.

That was all the information given to me about the OC, so I hope you enjoy! :D!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Cobra's POV*

I was walking with the others, when Cubellios suddenly slithered away into the forest. We all tried to look for her, but we couldn't find her anywhere. I finally found her,and when I did, I was very surprised. 

There was my snake, sleeping with a girl with dark blue hair. I admit, the girl was cute, but I was still confused. 

The girl slowly opened her eyes, to reveal her beautiful light blue eyes. I blushed slightly as she did. 

"Hello?" She asked in a soft voice that made me blush more. 

"Uh, hi. Who are you? And why are you sleeping with my snake?" I asked in a gentle voice I never knew I had. 

"Hm?" She questioned and looked over at Cubellios. "I don't know really. She came over to me and I petted her, and we both fell asleep I guess." She said. "I guess it's because I'm really good with animals. I'm Skylar." She said in a small, kind voice. 

"Tell me something Skylar." I said. "Are you a mage?" I asked, secretly hoping that she was.

She nodded her head. "Yes I am. I can control, and talk to animals. Why do you want to know?" She asked. 

"That explains why Cubellios likes her." I thought, but smiled lightly when she said she was a mage. 

"Well than, you wanna come join my guild?" I asked.

"What's your guild?" She asked.

"Oracion Seis." I said. 

She looked hesitant. "Isn't that a dark guild?"

I nodded. "Yes it is, but there are some good things about dark guild. For one, we don't have to follow any rules."

She nodded, but was still somewhat hesitant. "Ok. I'll join." 

For the first time in a while, I smiled a real, genuine smile. 

I think having this girl around will be something really good for this guild. 

*3 Years Later*

It's been three years since Skylar joined. 

I've noticed that the others have been much happier since she joined. Even Midnight was more social than before, and didn't spend all of his time sleeping like he did. 

But, during those three years, I've fallen for the blue haired girl. She makes everyone happier, and can make them feel better when there sad. I cannot believe that I'm this sappy now. Geez. This girl has really done something to me. 

I walked around trying to find her. I found her in her room, with Cubellios sleeping on her lap.

Skylar looked up, noticing that I was there, and smiled at me. 

"Hello Eric." She said. 

Yes I let her call me by my real name. I love her, so, yea. Wait. Did I just say I love her? Huh, I guess I do love Skylar. 

I smiled at her and sat down beside her, petting Cubellios's head. 

"Hey. I wanted to talk to you about something." I said nervously.

"What is it?" She asked, tilting her head to the side. 

I blushed from her being so cute, and sighed.

"I really like you Skylar. Actually. I love you." I said. 

I felt a huge weight off my chest saying that, but it was replaced with nerves, and fear of being rejected. 

I saw Skylar smile at me, and that made me feel better.

"I love you to Eric." I heard her say. 

I smiled widely at her, and leaned in slightly, kissing her softly. 

I was so happy when I felt her kiss back. 

I'll have to remember to thank Cubellios for finding her that day.