Jellal X Reader

(Requested by AllarieaCloudwalker! Thanks for the request, and I'm sorry that it took so long to make!)

(In this one shot, Y/n is the one that revives Jellal, not Wendy, and Jellal can remember Y/n. Y/n is a Water God Slayer.)

"Why do I have to do this?!" Y/n exclaimed. 

"Just do it already." Brain said. 

"No! Don't do it Y/n!" Happy yelled. 

"Fine. I'll do it." Y/n said and stepped toward Jellal.

"NO!" Happy yelled again. 

Y/n ignored him and revived Jellal. 

Jellal's eyes opened slowly, as he stepped forward. 

Natsu comes, Brain tries to control Jellal, Jellal rebels and walks out.

Y/n ran to catch up with him, as he turned around and waited for her. 

"You're coming with me Y/n?" He asked. 

Y/n's eyes widened slightly. "Y-you remember me? I thought you lost you're memories." She said as they walked together.

He nodded. "Yes that is true. I did loose my memories. But for some reason, I have all my memories of you." He explained.

She nodded. "I wonder why." She questioned. 

He shrugged. "Don't know." He said and leaned down to kiss Y/n softly. 

"Thanks for bringing me back by the way." He said and walked ahead of her, leaving Y/n very red and shocked. 

(There we go! Hope you liked it! Sorry that this one sucks, I'm trying to get requests done as fast as I can!)

BYES :D!!!!