Levi X Hurt Reader

(This was requested by DWhoFannn! Thanks for the request.)

You groaned as you woke up. You sat up and held your head, as the light blinded you for a moment.

"What the hell happened? Last thing I remember is being knocked into that tree. Then I blacked out." You thought.

"So you're finally awake brat?" A harsh voice asked. 

You looked over to the door and saw the one and only shorty himself standing there. You sighed. 

"Hello Captain." You said. Your throat was raw and your voice raspy. 

He nodded and walked over to you. "How are you feeling?" He asked and handed you a cup of water.

"I'm okay now. My head just hurts." You said. "But it's probably just from the light."

He nodded again. "Good. Then do you think you'll be fine for training tomorrow?" He asked. 

"Since when does he care if I'm okay?" You thought.

"Yeah I should be fine." You said. 

He leaned over to you and kissed your forehead softly and quickly.

"I'm glad." He said so quietly you could barely hear him. 

And with that he turned on his heel and walked out of the room leaving you stunned. 

"Did that just happen?"

(There we go! I'm sorry that it's so short, but I hope you liked it anyway DWhoFannn!)