Lahar X Reader

Lahar and Doranbolt  (Some call him Mest, I call him Doranbolt.) were sent to the Fairy Tail guild to check up on them. Other people from the Magic Council were sent to other guilds. They had the joy of going to Fairy Tail. 

Lahar wan't going to complain though. He was happy to be able to see his girlfriend, Y/n L/n. She was a mage in Fairy Tail, S-class mage to be exact. 

Once they got there, there was a fight going on as there always was in that guild.

 Doranbolt saw Y/n sitting on the railing of the S-class floor. He nudged Lahar, and pointed to her. "She's up there if you wanna go talk to her." He said.

Lahar nodded and thanked him, as he stared walking up the stairs to go see her. Since Y/n had her eyes closed, she did not see him coming up. She jumped and almost fell off the railing when she felt arms wrapped around her from behind. 

"What the hell Lahar!?" She she exclaimed, glaring at him.

He chuckled. "Sorry."

Y/n sighed, but leaned into him. "What are you doing here? You would never come to THIS guild. Willingly at least." She asked him.

"The magic council sent different people to go and check up on the light guilds. Doranbolt and I had the pleasure of coming to this one." He said sarcastically.  

Y/n elbowed him in the stomach. "We're not that bad!"

He grunted. "Yea, sorry."

Y/n rolled her eyes, but laughed. "Master is in his office if you need to talk to him." She said.

He nodded. "Alright. I do need to talk to him. So I will be back later." He said and kissed her cheek as he walked away. 

"Come on Doranbolt!" He yelled to the bottom floor.

"Hello Y/n." Doranbolt said in acknowledgement when he got up there. 

She nodded to him. "Hello Doranbolt." 

He nodded back as he left with Lahar to see Makarov. 

Y/n just continued to watch the fight going on below her. It was quite entertaining. 

She saw Lahar and Doranbolt coming back. 

"Everything's good?" She asked them.

"Yea, everything seems fine here." Doranbolt said. 

"Than I guess I'll be seeing you around." She said and waved to them. 

They nodded and started going downstairs.

Lahar smiled at Y/n before walking out.

Even if it was just for a short time, Y/n was glad she got to see Lahar.